Epic Perfect World

pet summoning glitch

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
i noticed... ever since the update i can no longer summon my flying pets while im on my fly mount. i have to land to summon them then fly again.. thats going to be a pain eventually :3 another thing i noticed is.. my nix that i got well before update.. buffed had 26k hp. now he has only 20k hp just like the normal one would. will the hp ever be brought back up again? :)

also tiny suggestion. but would it be possible to add more dummies in front of the NPC guards in the veno instance? that way blue name venos can activate all guards :D
Last Edit: Apr 11, 2014, 02:36 am by BanditCatOfLove
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
i noticed... ever since the update i can no longer summon my flying pets while im on my fly mount. i have to land to summon them then fly again.. thats going to be a pain eventually :3
Well, about this part I did speak to EvilTouch. He spoke to Aga and said that PWI had this thing changed in it's NH expansion, so, we are going to have the same thing too and that nothing can be done about it.  :rolleyes:
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Mediocre

• Play Smart
  • Low FPS gamer! ;_;
  • Characters: Mediocre
  • Faction: Alamat
bring back the old pw :p

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
also tiny suggestion. but would it be possible to add more dummies in front of the NPC guards in the veno instance? that way blue name venos can activate all guards :D
Just go white name...god..

Offline Sℋeℓℓ

• Characters: Coffee_
  • Faction: Salvation
Well, about this part I did speak to EvilTouch. He spoke to Aga and said that PWI had this thing changed in it's NH expansion, so, we are going to have the same thing too and that nothing can be done about it.  :rolleyes:
That's gonna be a pain sooner or later,if we fight in the air.let's say i gotta kill something/someone in air and i use my pet for stun ,debuff whatever,doesnt rly matter.and it dies..i gotta land to summon it back n then get back up>.>
Not that pet's are a huge help anyway,but they can be useful sometimes :-X

Offline Sℋeℓℓ

you could use

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
I've done the veno instance twice now (watched guide videos before I did it). I can't activate past the first guard. Every other veno I've talked to has had similar problems. Not sure how to complete the instance...

Plus, there seems to be more places now there you can't summon pets, fails a lot unless on a big flat area.

Offline Droopeh

I've done the veno instance twice now (watched guide videos before I did it). I can't activate past the first guard. Every other veno I've talked to has had similar problems. Not sure how to complete the instance...

Plus, there seems to be more places now there you can't summon pets, fails a lot unless on a big flat area.
You can only activate a guard when you have 100 credits. I personally could not activate the 3rd one even while having 114 credits :(

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
You can only activate a guard when you have 100 credits. I personally could not activate the 3rd one even while having 114 credits :(
How do you get 100 credits when the first wave is dead and there is nothing else to do?

Offline Droopeh

How do you get 100 credits when the first wave is dead and there is nothing else to do?
Huh, after the first wave dies (only 1 guard required to kill them all) you attain 100 credits o.o
I personally did the instance twice and saw all 10 waves, though I was unable to activate the third guard.

Offline ✿ Lyndis

• Lady Lyndis
  • go away stalkers!
  • Characters: Cutest Veno in whole EPW
  • Faction: Artifex
One more thing, you can summon the evolved Nix in dungeons but, the evolved owl can't.. Its so unfair :sad: :sad:
I don't know what will happen tomorrow, that's why I live and laugh today..

>I'm still waiting for someone to make my siggy..<

Offline Sℋeℓℓ

One more thing, you can summon the evolved Nix in dungeons but, the evolved owl can't.. Its so unfair :sad: :sad:
??? LOL really? Didn't even try that :-X

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
This will be adjusted with next patch.

nevermind it can't due to technical reasons.
Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 11:11 pm by Agatio

Offline kathie321

So does this mean it will be fixed eventually or never???

Offline racsos07

• Beginner
This will be adjusted with next patch.

Nice! :3