Epic Perfect World

Leveling Chest glitching

Offline Burath

• Beginner
I reach Lv.145 in Phoenix Valley and like always my leveling chest does not appear until I leave the dungeon, soon as I got out I was waiting for the chest and got nothing, I tried re logging 3 times and nothing, I made sure I had enough inventory space and nothing, I also deleted about 5 quests and still nothing. I am beginning to think it is glitched, can I please get any help? My in game name is Kabigon on Epica-1 Server. Thank you.

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
Doesn't pop up at 145... I think

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I reach Lv.145 in Phoenix Valley and like always my leveling chest does not appear until I leave the dungeon, soon as I got out I was waiting for the chest and got nothing, I tried re logging 3 times and nothing, I made sure I had enough inventory space and nothing, I also deleted about 5 quests and still nothing. I am beginning to think it is glitched, can I please get any help? My in game name is Kabigon on Epica-1 Server. Thank you.

I might be mistaken but I think the reward box is for 150.

Also, on a side note, there is only one server. The epica 1-2-3 are just ports. (Used to distribute server load.)
Last Edit: Apr 11, 2014, 07:37 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
Does the chest apply for those who are already 150 o.o

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Weird, it works just fine for me. So you don't see the chest anymore and you haven't gotten the rewards when you clicked 'Okay' either?

Offline T

• have u ever
  • ever felt like this
  • Characters: Infinitard
My Cleric is 148 now and I haven't received any rewards since the 120 / Arcane/Mirage Sky; the rewards are there, I just can't physically click Okay.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It will be fixed with next patch