Epic Perfect World

to sir agatio

Offline AnJo

• Characters: AnJo
  • Faction: Luminous
Pls extend x2 event.... there are so many players not logging in because of patching...
... pls extend it....
Hello... tnx for this server...... god bless all

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
please dont i want PvP

Araqiel

Pls extend x2 event.... there are so many players not logging in because of patching...
... pls extend it....

why do u care if can play?
admit it its just cuz u want it :)

scxclfbdnkgw

please dont i want PvP
literally this

Offline Anine・°☆

• 11.12.16 ♥
why do u care if can play?
admit it its just cuz u want it :)
It's possible he can't though?

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
lol nope, also 2x is because of the roll back not because of the new server. You dont need 2x to farm the things needed for this patch ;)
i feel like i'm dead

Ennaoj

I don't mean to be a prick, because I've had sooooooo much problems with my ISP the last week or so.
However, there are client links that was released like 3-ish days BEFORE the patch was released.
It was mentioned there that downloading the client AND patching the game from it would have been quicker - a LOT quicker.

My point is, if you cannot play/log in because of the patching you're doing now, it's not server side / server's fault.
Ergo, I don't think the x2 event will be extended.

And as Kiddo mentioned, the x2 was kind of a compensation for the roll back that was made, not because of the NH patch being released.

Last Edit: Apr 10, 2014, 09:51 pm by Cephenrene(✿◠‿◠)

Ennaoj

please dont i want PvP

PvP, I MISS IT >.<
Last Edit: Apr 10, 2014, 09:51 pm by Cephenrene(✿◠‿◠)

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Also as Jelly said, 2x isn't necessary for farming the new items in this patch. It would help a little with EC to buy a few things, but it was more for compensation of a rollback rather than to assist in getting the new items from NH.

It sucks that some people may miss it but we can't extend it any longer. 5 days is already more than enough. PVP is already down due to people farming new items and extending 2x will kill it further.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline csenger41

• Characters: Nandiel
  • Faction: Girls
No need for extend IMHO.

Offline Kakaro

• Inactive Archer
  • Unmoved
  • Characters: Kakaro
 O:-) i think it wll not..  O:-)

vlntbty

Exactly. The new client was released DAYS before the patch was. Aga said it would be faster doing it that way and yet so many people just waited and patched instead. Because of all that, the server was overloaded with people patching since they CHOSE not to download the client instead.

There's NOTHING that requires you to have 2x to farm. Literally, nothing new to farm with the new patch.

However, there are client links that was released like 3-ish days BEFORE the patch was released.
It was mentioned there that downloading the client AND patching the game from it would have been quicker - a LOT quicker.

My point is, if you cannot play/log in because of the patching you're doing now, it's not server side / server's fault.
Ergo, I don't think the x2 event will be extended.

Offline AnJo

• Characters: AnJo
  • Faction: Luminous
Really godsent?..... you want pvp? Then 1v1 me... after ill finish dowloading ill pm you.... or pm me me tomorrow.. AnJo of Luminous...
lets have some bet.... no hide no pills... ill bet 20k ec... pls reply godsent of expendable...
Hello... tnx for this server...... god bless all

Ennaoj

PVP is already down due to people farming new items and extending 2x will kill it further.

^
This
 :tiger-14:

Offline Allizkrad

• Characters: Allizkrad
  • Faction: HellRazor
pvp will be slow for a while , cus ppl will wanna farm silverflow for S war avatars, after we all have the avatars we want ppl will start pvp/gvg more.

on the exp extension yeah 1 week is enough because it was to compensate the players that lost what they had in that 1h roll back.