Epic Perfect World

DEX Tome with Accuracy.

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
But you are good. We are not. Please teach.

donate house and kidney for gm stats. bb all lessons over

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
+1, my base strength is at 3 and im somehow at friggin 174 str when it shoulda been 154   :sad:    and could be using that on my stupid dex. after i fix my stupid engraves again.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Why should they get nerfed when barbs can stun through antistun/belief?
They don't get nerfed, they just don't get buffed. The paralyze is 50% chance (60% if demon), leaving (let's consider all barb's with 55% chance, it's just easier) 45% for a freeze, that's still alot of times it'll just freeze, and considering it's their only real stun, they deserved that. Plus, since you can remove 1, maybe 2, stuns off of u with genie skills, you leave it drained, so again, that paralyze is still weaker than all the CC the other classes get.

When mg's can oneshot easily without debuffs without any debuffs and also they get like 38% crit rate?
Last time i checked all classes can use all war avatars, also, i don't know about archers, but my r8 sin with no crit war avatar nor any crit on his r8 has about 62%, since i don't see many r8 archers with crit on their gear either, i'd say it's still balanced vs the LA's 60-75%.

When sins can hit 7 times with 1 skill + easily heirobug with 1 skill?
I keep repeating this, even in pwi i said this: "SINS OP", hence why i made one and is pretty much my main. It's also why i included sins in my previous post, not just archers.

2-3k more accuracy for EAs isn't going to change pk balance to such an extent, it's not even going to make archers more over-powered in anyway....
Ea's kinda need the accuracy
You contradict yourself...

Please sir if you want to start talking about balancing the server, start with other classes which are more OP.
There are much more problems with balance than just EAs.
Besides sins (what makes them op is their skill set, not much aga can do about that), what's the class that has the most users in this server? Oh right, archers.
Last Edit: Apr 14, 2014, 12:06 pm by Danidv

Araqiel

while we at that, then give arcanes tome with channel, magic and redcue pdmg taken 8%...

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
while we at that, then give arcanes tome with channel, magic and redcue pdmg taken 8%...
+69 i agree to this way more c:
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Squiddy

• Old Player
  • Losers Everywhere
  • Characters: Shorti, PinkPanda
  • Faction: Xpendable
They don't get nerfed, they just don't get buffed. The paralyze is 50% chance (60% if demon), leaving (let's consider all barb's with 55% chance, it's just easier) 45% for a freeze, that's still alot of times it'll just freeze, and considering it's their only real stun, they deserved that. Plus, since you can remove 1, maybe 2, stuns off of u with genie skills, you leave it drained, so again, that paralyze is still weaker than all the CC the other classes get.

Last time i checked all classes can use all war avatars, also, i don't know about archers, but my r8 sin with no crit war avatar nor any crit on his r8 has about 62%, since i don't see many r8 archers with crit on their gear either, i'd say it's still balanced vs the LA's 60-75%.

I keep repeating this, even in pwi i said this: "SINS OP", hence why i made one and is pretty much my main. It's also why i included sins in my previous post, not just archers.

You contradict yourself...

Besides sins (what makes them op is their skill set, not much aga can do about that), what's the class that has the most users in this server? Oh right, archers.

Hello I have no time to read your wall of text all I can say is you dont use your brains before you hammer away at your keyboard.
You are stupid if you think accuracy on a dex tome is going to change gameplay on such a level.
Firstly, most of us have about MAX 25 str extra to restat out.
And most of us are using STR tome already for accuracy.
I have no time for PVE people who think they know everything like they're PvP proffesionals.
Magic classes are not supposed to be critting like they're light armor.
If you really think 25 extra stats into DEX is going to ruin your game, then I have no time to read your dumb explaination because you really are a downsyndrome retard.
Bye bye.  :normal-1: :normal-36:
Last Edit: Apr 14, 2014, 01:09 pm by Panda

Vegas

that paralyze is still weaker than all the CC the other classes get.
No it's not and it got no chi cost and is spammable.

I don't think EAs are OP at all atm. There are maybe like 2-3 EAs who give me a challenge in 1v1 and I'm playing a class that isn't considered OP or anything. In mass PK EAs lack CC and ppl only play them cause of range and easy AAing lol
Last Edit: Apr 14, 2014, 01:19 pm by Teru

Offline AlmostFamous

• Amor Vincit Omnia
  • Characters: AlmostFamous
Archers will say they are not op
Sins will say they are not op
Barbs will say they are not op

Every class, will always say their class is not op.

But on topic, while I think archers are already strong, I don't see why not to implement this. Wizards hit harder and never miss, archers rely on their accuracy in order to do damage.

+1
Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
+1 to idea.
Accuracy so nice.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
But on topic, while I think archers are already strong, I don't see why not to implement this. Wizards hit harder and never miss, archers rely on their accuracy in order to do damage.

On a buffed target archers with everything maxed hit more with each attack (Since 95% of the time it's a crit) and at a faster rate than a mage with everything maxed will do. Not to mention from a farther distance, meaning they're less likely of being targetted. To be honest there's very few reasons to play a mage or any other dd class over an archer, they're superior in most ways. As for the tome it's not necessary but it wouldn't make them any more powerful either, they would lose 3% crit which would slightly decrease their average dps on arcane classes (Since every shot hits on them no matter if you're using a tome with 30% accuracy or 3% crit, unless you're sage, then you will have 95% crit even with the 3% you lose) and gain 30% accuracy which would make a slight difference in the amount of hits they land on sins or other archers, warriors/wbs/seekers (Unless dex built) will get hit 90% of the time even without the tome, no significant difference there.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
where is Aelena why he hasnt reply yet

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Archers will say they are not op
Sins will say they are not op
Barbs will say they are not op

Every class, will always say their class is not op.

+1
if it's their main and they're greedy, yeah.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Hello I have no time to read your wall of text all I can say is you dont use your brains before you hammer away at your keyboard.
You are stupid if you think accuracy on a dex tome is going to change gameplay on such a level.
Firstly, most of us have about MAX 25 str extra to restat out.
And most of us are using STR tome already for accuracy.
I have no time for PVE people who think they know everything like they're PvP proffesionals.
Magic classes are not supposed to be critting like they're light armor.
If you really think 25 extra stats into DEX is going to ruin your game, then I have no time to read your dumb explaination because you really are a downsyndrome retard.
Bye bye.  :normal-1: :normal-36:
What are you? 12 years old? You must be, no adult in their right mind would say someone else has downsyndrome or that they are retarded, since both are ilnesses.

Also, see it from the GMs point of view: Would you listen to the calm player who justifies their opinions or some pre pubescent child who just says "No, you're wrong and you're dumb for that." at everyone who disagrees with them?

Araqiel

i think this is not question of balance as it is of fairness

arcanes need 79str to use wep
supreme robe -> 20str
DS -> 20str
total = 40 str
base str -> 5
str left to put into different attributes: 34
so arcanes basicly got only 34 points of str they can get on r8 gear OR engraves, if their str is higher they have 2 chances, reshape/reengrave or leave it like it is

light armor
takes 154 str to wear EXCEPT for boots if im not mistaken
DS -> 20str
supreme robe -> 20str
badge ring ->20str
total = 60
base str -> 5
this leaves them 69str they can play with
yes, it makes 19str to play with if u use str tome
but at the end u have 3 choices, lose some accuracy to gain some crit instead, reshape/reengrave or leave like it is
but the str u get too much, if its on any other piece of gear than boots u will most likely reshape it into something else

to me it seems like the person suggesting that only wants cheaper and easier way  around r8 and engraving and still keep his/her str tome, nothing else and thats why i think this topic is stupid
Last Edit: Apr 14, 2014, 06:10 pm by Riddle

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
i think this is not question of balance as it is of fairness

arcanes need 79str to use wep
supreme robe -> 20str
DS -> 20str
total = 40 str
base str -> 5
str left to put into different attributes: 34
so arcanes basicly got only 34 points of str they can get on r8 gear OR engraves, if their str is higher they have 2 chances, reshape/reengrave or leave it like it is

light armor
takes 154 str to wear EXCEPT for boots if im not mistaken
DS -> 20str
supreme robe -> 20str
badge ring ->20str
total = 60
base str -> 5
this leaves them 69str they can play with
yes, it makes 19str to play with if u use str tome
but at the end u have 3 choices, lose some accuracy to gain some crit instead, reshape/reengrave or leave like it is
but the str u get too much, if its on any other piece of gear than boots u will most likely reshape it into something else

to me it seems like the person suggesting that only wants cheaper and easier way  areound r8 and engraving and still keep his/her str tome, nothing else and thats why i think this topic is stupid
Finally, someone explains their reasoning behind their thought.