Epic Perfect World

DEX Tome with Accuracy.

Offline Squiddy

• Old Player
  • Losers Everywhere
  • Characters: Shorti, PinkPanda
  • Faction: Xpendable
Hi is it possible for you to change the DEX tomes to 30% acc instead of 3% crit or make another type of dex tome which has 50dex, 0.05int and 30% accuracy.
Ea's kinda need the accuracy, especially those with lower dex and with the new gear, I think most of us have a surplus of STR.

Also would be okay if it was 25dex/25str/int/30%acc.

Would be nice to have this implemented. Ty.  :smiley:
Last Edit: Apr 10, 2014, 09:04 pm by Panda

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
Yes PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE +1 xDDDD i am at max str + over the top and im using str tome, i need the accuracy so adding it would be nice
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
+1 gm please i need for restat please

Offline Pubes

• Faction: Xpendable Forever
+ wtf have to type more than 1 character

Offline Treyys

• Treyy
  • Get on my level.
  • Characters: Treyy, Treyyy, Treyys, --

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
+1, best suggestion ever.

Offline miel12

• Beginner
Hmmmm due to this problem what I do is I used reset note to reset 50 str (since it has no requirements) and put them into dex so I get basically my dex tome with 30% acc, don't know if it will help but it's what I do
(I apology for my bad english)

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
Hmmmm due to this problem what I do is I used reset note to reset 50 str (since it has no requirements) and put them into dex so I get basically my dex tome with 30% acc, don't know if it will help but it's what I do
We know that, we restated str from the tome and have too much that can't be put into dex. That is why we want a new tome with dex and accuracy so we dont have to restat str.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Pubes

• Faction: Xpendable Forever
i do that too

Offline Squiddy

• Old Player
  • Losers Everywhere
  • Characters: Shorti, PinkPanda

Wow haha u are very smart and clever I did not know this.
Ty very much for help.
I hope to see you in game soon, we can do Holy Halls and GV together everyday.  :normal-1:

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
very good and informative comment implemented in this thread thank you for feedback

Offline Tarasque

• i won
GENIUS OF THE YEAR 2k14 AWARD THIS MAN MEDAL LOOOOL NOBEL PEACE PRIZE

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
+1 for tome

you are strong, ty for enlightenment

Offline EastCoast

Just use the +50 str one and restart ur str and add those 50 to dex  :rolleyes: