Epic Perfect World

This questions my existance

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
http://prntscr.com/38thon

The point of posting this SS is that im not only concerned about my own dmg, i'm more concerned watching this server 1 shotting eachother after Farming ends. Don't get me wrong before this patch my spike dmg was on 70k, today is 80k and from what i've tested i hit like 10 trucks 5 trains and 3 of 9/11 planes.

scxclfbdnkgw

i hit like 10 trucks 5 trains and 3 of 9/11 planes.
lmao wow

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
I like that damage spike. But I instead of just posting a picture... Explain what gives you that new damage spike so we actually know what you mean by it. Fyi though. ..some people do know how to 1 shots

Ennaoj

Go blue while farming.
If you don't have PK time, that is xD
Last Edit: Apr 10, 2014, 09:52 pm by Cephenrene(✿◠‿◠)

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Go blue while farming.
If you don't have PK time, that is xD

If I remember correctly, Deno has no issue with PK mode, but more showing concern about the upcoming damage boost that we'll have.

It is quite worrying to me as well now that I see this.  His freaking barb has higher damage than my archer does. >.>

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Ennaoj

If I remember correctly, Deno has no issue with PK mode, but more showing concern about the upcoming damage boost that we'll have.

It is quite worrying to me as well now that I see this.  His freaking barb has higher damage than my archer does. >.>

Oh I read it wrongly, my apologies.

Offline Achilles

• Characters: Achilles_, _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
His freaking barb has higher damage than my archer does. >.>

Barbs have always had an extremely high max and extremely low base physical attacks.

But yes, I also agree that these cards have added a ridiculous amount of damage. I was worried about imbalance with the card system already when I saw the stats they give but, I believe that this goes even beyond my expectations :normal-18:
Last Edit: Apr 11, 2014, 03:02 pm by Achilles

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Barbs have always had an extremely high end and low end physical attacks.

But yes, I also agree that these cards have added a ridiculous amount of damage. I was worried about imbalance with the card system already when I saw the stats they give but, I believe that this goes even beyond my expectations :normal-18:

This was the bare minimum that we implemented. Imagine how it would be if they were able to be leveled (twice). Or if set bonuses were implemented as well. We tried to keep as much of the new content as possible while controlling what it did.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
from what i've tested i hit like 10 trucks 5 trains and 3 of 9/11 planes.

:normal-2:

On a serious note, these issues can and still will be looked into if people are finding issues with balance and such.
It's hard to find everything during Beta tests.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
10 trucks 5 trains and 3 of 9/11 planes.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

ok on topic LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

well seeing the pic, made me worry too, i mean would be great for me to one shot people

but being 1 shot by others is bad

:c
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
Hmmm now I'm curius bout my damage on veno and sage sin after I fully farmed everything ;3

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Full def cards with def level wep is the answer :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-8:

Now on a serious note: Ye, the damage is pretty high, any way to nerf it is welcome o.o

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Full def cards with def level wep is the answer :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-8:

Now on a serious note: Ye, the damage is pretty high, any way to nerf it is welcome o.o

for 1 time i feel op pls don't remove da feeling  :-[

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
How much for full mag atk set and how much for full atk lvl set o.o

Reliant

+1 you get slightly higher damage output from the cards than the damage reduction with the best def level cards therefore i find it unbalanced as much as the damage output that used to exist before the patch was already somehow "decently high".
But I might be wrong though, if there is anyone out there willing to test it.