Epic Perfect World

Lycaeum Of Cultivation not activating

Offline blhaze4

Hi there.  I dont know what I am doing wrong but I cant get this instance to work for me.  I started the  Lycaeum Of Cultivation.  Went in and activated the quest but nothing works for me in there,  I hit wood dummies but the attack for the guard does not change.  The puff bird does not either.  finally the waves never starts.   I have done this quest a million times in PWI and it works fine for me.   Here I tried on 2 different veno chars and same result.    Is there a possibility that you have to be white name for this to work,  because I can not think of any other reason it wont work for me.  Any help you have to offer would be well appreciated.   Thanks.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
blue or white it shoudln't matter.
the dummies r there exactly to help those that are blue named.
we will see if something is wrong with that instance.

Offline blhaze4

thanks a lot.  Everyone I spoke to ingame is not having the same problem so I dont really know what I am doing wrong.  thanks again for looking into it.

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
there is only 2 dummies tho.. one by puffbird and one by 2nd guard :/
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline blhaze4

there is only 2 dummies tho.. one by puffbird and one by 2nd guard :/

non response to my attack.  guard does not activate nor does the wave start,

Offline blhaze4

OK so its been a while now since I started to do this quest and it is still not working for me.  I did it on both of my char.  I verified my files and still the waves do not start.  I went back to PWI just to make sure I was doing it right and it worked find,  I started it correctly.  I am at a total lost here.  non of my pet are evolved  and having to use gold for this item is not my idea of a good time.  rather buy s cards and neuma chest.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i know of 3 players with this problem but we will need to test it more times, its not an easy bug/glitch to reproduce.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Nerf this instance, please. Is Devil.  :pig-13: :pig-14: :pig-13:

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
The first time i went into this instance i tried hitting everything while blue named and nothing happened.  When i switched to white is when it started working for me.  Though i'm sure switchen to white isn't everyones idea of a good time.  It may be the only way to get the instance to work for you if you have exhausted all other options.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
I have no issue entering with a blue named veno. I take the quest proceed to the puff bird and aoe attack to enrage him first. Then go to the guard who has the post and aoe him as well. The puff has debuffs that you can change by attacking him again, and the guard has attacks that you can change the same way, aoe him and presto, new attack type.  Being blue named limits me to only using these two for assisting me in kills, My faction mate who is whitenamed  was able to enrage all the guards so there is definatly  an advantage to being in pk mode in this instance if you want max return for your time .
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Komi

• Ego Crusher
  • Hitmehard > All veno
why u need to enter that when u can buy feral soul star in botique  :-\
1/5 of Alamat core.

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
^
reward is absurd compared to the price you can get them for in boutique

Offline Komi

• Ego Crusher
  • Hitmehard > All veno
100 feral to 1 gold is not enough?  ???
1/5 of Alamat core.

Offline blhaze4

I want the skill books from it.  I bought the ferral,  a bit too many, but its the skills I want.  No worries though the score you will need for those books is not easy to get.  Meh still enjoying it all.   Its way better than PWI.  Thanks  and take your time.
I don't have a problem activating it, what I have a problem with is having to be in PK mode to do anything on it properly. Basically its near impossible to get a good score without being in PK mode, which is entirely unfair as this is not a PK server in the sense that people can be blue named (no matter what the PKers say about it). Also, in PWI there are invisible points next to all the guards to AOE and switch up their damage on so that blue names can do the instance, its in all the videos, but its not on this server, instead there are only the two posts... which puts anyone in blue name at a disadvantage... Sorry but its true... :/ So they should fix that at the very least.