Epic Perfect World

Ghost town

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
Its just something else to do besides wait for PK, anyway the new stuff is so OP that if you dont get it you will get fked in PK. So if you want to PK you better get the PvE stuffs done bud :)
hell yea

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Its just something else to do besides wait for PK, anyway the new stuff is so OP that if you dont get it you will get fked in PK. So if you want to PK you better get the PvE stuffs done bud :)

This.

Ultimately, you can't avoid the grind if you want to be a factor in PK.  So stop your biotching and go farm some cards!

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Game is becoming more retarded. why .. i think this NH patch makes the Server more PVE than PVP........   i'd rather have the OLD EPW back.. balanced, cool and clear.

PS: putting THE NH PATCH MAKES THE SERVER WORST just saying

Old epw got boring after a while, theres always the need for new implementations to keep things fresh and interesting... 

And if it made the server "worst" you are welcome to try a better one.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Vookie mad he doesnt know how to get 1 title  >:D

Offline Droopeh

I personally found epw WAY too easy. No fundamentally difficult instances. At least we have a few instances that actually require skill and teamwork now :')
Pve AND PvP are both vital parts of this game. If you want to achieve some kind of ultimate high and then just sit flat on your ass while other players struggle to match up to you, you should move to a type of server that easily gives you top level gear, maximum level and every skill at the start while forcing you to PK. I think you and people who share similar preferences would enjoy your time more there.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
ppls want farm to make their war cards and skills which new atm. wait for 2x ended pvp will be back....be patient sir

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I personally found epw WAY too easy. No fundamentally difficult instances. At least we have a few instances that actually require skill and teamwork now :')
Pve AND PvP are both vital parts of this game. If you want to achieve some kind of ultimate high and then just sit flat on your ass while other players struggle to match up to you, you should move to a type of server that easily gives you top level gear, maximum level and every skill at the start while forcing you to PK. I think you and people who share similar preferences would enjoy your time more there.

^

This is so true

tears are running down my face :normal-12:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline TacoBurrito900

• TW=REAL PK
  • TW=LIFE YOU DON'T LOG = KICK
  • Characters: SexSlaveOfSeby
  • Faction: Artifex
i mean... you don't like quit sv easy

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
too many PVE MASTERS complains here

Any PK  :normal-2:
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
 :sad: took me 5days to download the new client with my wooden  net  :-X  :shocked: then someone like u get to post dis ?

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
 :normal-19:
a) There is a new patch that brought a lot of new content: new skills, avatars, ways of reshaping, instances, etc etc.
b) There is a x2.
Conclusion: People want to farm new items, get new skills, use time of x2 to lvl alts and so on.
Stop acting like some PVP addict/god w.e thinking you are better than others. For a time of x2/people that are gearing or just getting to know new possibilities that NH offers. You can take a break - no one is forbidding that.
Closing the topic since it's useless and you got a reason why server turned PvE for this time.