Epic Perfect World

What have WB with r8 New Horizons?

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
too much QQing in here,
i think forum able 18+ peoples only, not for below lvl persons.
it's not a class room :)
lock this topic please!!

Offline wannabepro

Then since you havent tested how the lack of the 3rd sweet addon would affect the barbarian class, shut the *** up.
Ur just dumb person who talked before about mine logic and wich cant understand now that even in theory 1 addon should change something. Nothing to explain for u

But i never at topic asked Dev to add WB def lvl or something-
wished to knew why Aga boosted some class(why dont leave it as been before or just made boost for every class)

and his highest crit was 8.5k ...Heals a massive amount like 35-40k hp per tick

BS about wizz combo
Same about ToP- if u are lucky, camped in tiger and got 100k hp
it heals 20k per tick(ofc str genie-but basically heals better dex one)
(thats doesnt matter anyway)

I do agree that barbs have good dmg and skilled barbs good(about 75%of best balance mine opinion) Survivability

But anyway at TW and mass they die too fast like puppy
U can say me that everyone die too fast if not defence urself(AD+IG+Support, distance etc)

But barbs basically supposed to get some advantage as tanking class.This serv been AA"ed they die same as rest classes

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY

But barbs basically supposed to get some advantage as tanking class.This serv been AA"ed they die same as rest classes

Yea. but barbs have a better chance at survival with it's skills.a BM with party and Barb Buffs is tankier than a Barb without using skills like Invoke solid and stuff. However since we have those skills at our disposal we(on paper)  are able to tank better than them in TW and in mass PK.
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

U can say me that everyone die too fast if not defence urself(AD+IG+Support, distance etc)

those barbs  need to work for better gears. Go look at my barb TW vids, see how often i died like a puppy. My barb's not even my main and the only time i log it is for TW.

barbs do have a lot of advantage in tanking..  and as for AA, ofc. there's a limit to how much one can survive when being AA-d and that also depends on the classes you are facing.

anyways as everyone else is saying here, barbs are fine. many other's who play barb are saying the same.
If you alone think otherwise, perhaps that's an indication that your barb's the one that needs a bit more work on its gears if you are dropping like a puppy.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline AlmostFamous

• Amor Vincit Omnia
  • Characters: AlmostFamous
Ur just dumb person who talked before about mine logic and wich cant understand now that even in theory 1 addon should change something. Nothing to explain for u

But i never at topic asked Dev to add WB def lvl or something-
wished to knew why Aga boosted some class(why dont leave it as been before or just made boost for every class)

BS about wizz combo
Same about ToP- if u are lucky, camped in tiger and got 100k hp
it heals 20k per tick(ofc str genie-but basically heals better dex one)
(thats doesnt matter anyway)

I do agree that barbs have good dmg and skilled barbs good(about 75%of best balance mine opinion) Survivability

Come test on my barb. Or ask PedroSner since he was the wiz who tested on me. Since i wanted to see how tanky i was with 85/85 reductions + 91 def level. + I have like 180ish spirit, so yeah.

BS about Tree of Protection? Man you should learn the math. My barb 100k hp in tiger with ridgeknife ect. So we activate top. That instantly increases my max hp by 30%. So straight away we got 130k hp. Now it recovers 20%, isnt looking like 35-40k hp. But we forgetting, every 8 str = 1%. So lets go off the assumption you have 80 str = 30% heal so whats 30% of 130,000? 39,000, but again we are forgetting my barbs genie is over 100 str. So as we can see. The Tree of Protection numbers I gave are accurate.

I tested all these stats before I posted.
Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi

Offline SQUISHY BARB

Come test on my barb. Or ask PedroSner since he was the wiz who tested on me. Since i wanted to see how tanky i was with 85/85 reductions + 91 def level. + I have like 180ish spirit, so yeah.

85/85 reductions? OP

Offline King Kazma

• Fox
  • Here i am not.
Good Barbarian can tank for a long time even with shytty defense, why this thread exists? newbie playing barbs again?

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
Personal opinion with the cards meridian and title bonus WB still is the most OP class..

for i believe the main purpose of WB is to be tank = pure vit def sage cata barb..

previously WB had an unbalanced advantage in game..

they lasted longer and required good 3+ fully buffed people to take down 1 good WB with just self buffs..

Hope this new patch brings more balance to it..

Just need to get the best stuff (gears weapon genie skills pots stat allocation) to balance it..

can get only 1 thing at a time.. either rock or paper or scissors cant have all 3 together ( that option available only to aga and GMs)

have a nice day ^_^ ( Elixiron )

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline SQUISHY BARB

Personal opinion with the cards meridian and title bonus WB still is the most OP class..

for i believe the main purpose of WB is to be tank = pure vit def sage cata barb..

they lasted longer and required good 3+ fully buffed people to take down 1 good WB with just self buffs..

Just need to get the best stuff (gears weapon genie skills pots stat allocation) to balance it..

can get only 1 thing at a time.. either rock or paper or scissors cant have all 3 together ( that option available only to aga and GMs)

WB OP if u go masoc%^st route. Have fun being hit and not dying  Tank this and that. 

But if WB is trying to Kill  like in a 1v1 then it is not OP at all just balanced.  :D

Offline wannabepro

Now it recovers 20%, isnt looking like 35-40k hp
Yes here is i agree i missed something last night ???
But its all about skillz not about gear(even if it supposed to affect how gear should be)

those barbs  need to work for better gears. Go look at my barb TW vids, see how often i died like a puppy. My barb's not even my main and the only time i log it is for TW.

barbs do have a lot of advantage in tanking..  and as for AA, ofc. there's a limit to how much one can survive when being AA-d and that also depends on the classes you are facing.

anyways as everyone else is saying here, barbs are fine. many other's who play barb are saying the same.
If you alone think otherwise, perhaps that's an indication that your barb's the one that needs a bit more work on its gears if you are dropping like a puppy.

Nothing personal
Seen ur video TW barb long ago-its glass can

Ur simply been carried by great supports+XP team
Last Edit: Apr 12, 2014, 07:17 am by wannabepro

Reliant

Quote from: KingWizard on Today at 12:26:51 am

Now it recovers 20%, isnt looking like 35-40k hp
is this true ?

wait what ?
So you are saying that WB's got nerfed because they have been too tanky right ?
well I am missing the area in which they were nerfed please explain lol, not arguing just lacking info on it, ty.

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
hi again...

to reliant:
never mentioned anything about WB getting nerfed.. just shared personal opinion on how WB is fine if the player knows how to play it...

to squishy barb:
Well i like being defensive.. never wanted blood in my hands.. loved to always annoy people by surviving and promoting guilt through pointing how violent but lame they are.. (attacking innocent barb but lame unable to kill except in gangs...) ^_^

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Araqiel

Yes here is i agree i missed something last night ???
But its all about skillz not about gear(even if it supposed to affect how gear should be)

Nothing personal
Seen ur video TW barb long ago-its glass can

Ur simply been carried by great supports+XP team

so why are you still complaining bout 3rd bonus?