Epic Perfect World

What have WB with r8 New Horizons?

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
LAMO Seby, I was thinking the EXACT same thing when I read this post, WHO IS THIS "player"  this sheet is hilarious!!
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline AlmostFamous

• Amor Vincit Omnia
  • Characters: AlmostFamous
Barb my main and well if you really think barb needs another addon on r8 your a moron. Yes those other classes but barbs also havr benifits in numerous ways. We get more hp from all these small buffs than anybody else. And when your a barb and can reach nearly 100 def level..with over 95k.hp and 90/90 reductions. I dont think we as barbs can really complain
Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Are u Seby :3
Hi sir. Are u here to learn balance also? LOL

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
Hi sir. Are u here to learn balance also? LOL
What is balance anyway  :P
nothing is ever balanced :)
hell yea

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
I PK in Mass and 1vs1 using my Dragon set wether i play APS or DPH. and it's fine. Barb have good chance to kill and stay alive in PK against any class. With or without def bonus you will still die to the same combo they Will use on you. for eg. BM will stun lock u wait for you to deplete genie energy then stun+(HF/Fire Skill/GS/pots)+mire = you are dropped. 5 def levels even dont really matter much in 1vs1. In mass PK when they AA you full squad and hit you with all diff debuffs that make you wake up in the middle of the night the only thing that will SAVE you is Solid Shield, Invoke  or some other Immune.   You will die from the same sad thing with or without your "Sweet BOnus:". GG if you dont like barb why not try some other OP char as you say? also stop saying this guy is PVE or that. what is your barb's name?
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Time to lock this, before we all need pain relievers. ;D

Offline wannabepro

he is trully interessted in this game but doesn't know the game mechanics (the basics), and yet he wants balance (which doesn't exist imho)
or just spends too much time with it.

Everyone know that there is no ABSOLUTE balance
But if u played this game really long time+various servs(i admit some persons dont have pesronal opinion whats better-They just eat what serv offer to em) u should have good understanding of how it runs better(Gameplay)
What mechanics u tried to talk about?(Thats not official version=its freeshard with fixed skills, lvlcaps wich basically affects it)

And when your a barb and can reach nearly 100 def level....and 90/90 reductions

GL getting good r8 weapon (30-35), when rest class just getting BOOST(R8) for free :police:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
But if u played this game really long time+various servs(i admit some persons dont have pesronal opinion whats better-They just eat what serv offer to em) u should have good understanding of how it runs better(Gameplay)
What mechanics u tried to talk about?(Thats not official version=its freeshard with fixed skills, lvlcaps wich basically affects it)

GL getting good r8 weapon (30-35), when rest class just getting BOOST(R8) for free :police:
You sound like a skillless barb that got owned by every1 and u came here for a way to boost your ego, a excuse, that ur class has not' sweet addon'
Cutie, please, go learn to play your class, maybe you won't need sweet addons.

sorround

What is wrong with this term "sweet addons"???  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

So you're putting in doubt that within 1-2 weeks of beta testing GM's found reasonable and helpful to give some classes def level boost; yet you're claiming that within the 3 days you've played the expansion in this server, you found out it wasn't really necessary?

Good logic there.

The 3rd "sweet addon" was there before NH patch what you're really complaining about is the new +5 def level right?
A wb complaining about def levels dealing 15ks zerkcrits on arcanes and tanking the shit out of everyone with their stupid solid shield and invoke. You're just...EDIT: Moderate language on forums please.  :normal-2:

Last Edit: Apr 11, 2014, 05:40 am by POOP

Offline wannabepro

Cutie, please, go learn to play your class, maybe you won't need sweet addons.
No point to talk to brainless 16 y/o kid(ofc not gonna prove to every noob,telling me L2P mine skilllvl-it wont change the situation about fixes LoL)

So you're putting in doubt that within 1-2 weeks of beta testing GM's found reasonable and helpful to give some classes def level boost; yet you're claiming that within the 3 days you've played the expansion in this server, you found out it wasn't really necessary?

Good logic there.

Logic? looks like u havent it
I told that mb they think they  found out to add def lvl boots to some classes
But it havent been tested for long time with huge ammount of ppl(same about me)(At this serv)

Logically was either boost all classes, or keep as it was before(since didnt tested with a lot of ppl)
Use ur brain

Offline Nea

• Game Master
No point to talk to brainless 16 y/o kid(ofc not gonna prove to every noob,telling me L2P mine skilllvl-it wont change the situation about fixes LoL)

As far as no1 agreed with u as far, u can consider urself being wrong/stupid.

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
As far as no1 agreed with u as far, u can consider urself being wrong/stupid.
lol his name is wannabepro xD XDDDDDDDD
hell yea

sorround

Logic? looks like u havent it
I told that mb they think they  found out to add def lvl boots to some classes
But it havent been tested for long time with huge ammount of ppl(same about me)(At this serv)

Logically was either boost all classes, or keep as it was before(since didnt tested with a lot of ppl)
Use ur brain

Then since you havent tested how the lack of the 3rd sweet addon would affect the barbarian class, shut the *** up.  :normal-1:

Offline AlmostFamous

• Amor Vincit Omnia
  • Characters: AlmostFamous

Actually my weapon is already 30+. So yeah, I don't see why your complaining, like really, barb is my main so im not some random trying to shut you up or make you feel bad. But I really don't see a problem with it, just to test, i asked a wizard friend to us fire combo on me self buffed w/def rune on + ridgeknife. He didn't 3 spark or have any other debuffs just his spark combo, and his highest crit was 8.5k. That was without +5 def level blessing, So imagine the damage fully buffed + with heals from clerics.

We have nothing to complain about, we get invoke + solid shield ( Venos lost 0pdef ) + Cornered beast, and we have tree of protection, which if you use str genie ( as a barb why wouldnt you? ) Heals a massive amount like 35-40k hp per tick.

Stop complaining, barbs are fine, str barbs ive heard even hit like a south bound freight train. If as a barb i was going to complain about anything and I use IF , it would be the fact the new skills really only helped str barbs, and didnt really benefit cata barbs in anyway.
Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi