Epic Perfect World

What have WB with r8 New Horizons?

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Okay, if u really want to ignore this posts trying to coplain about mine English(filter real facts, accented by not important)

MB ppl who have brain can notice there, that SOMETHING WRONG

1.AA       
-MG        25def, 25 atk, 3crit%
-Veno     25def, 25 atk, 15 phys red%
-Psychic  25def, 25 atk, 15 phys red%
-Mystic    25def, 25 atk, 15 phys red%

2.LA       
-Sin         25def, 30 atk, interval 0.05
-EA         25def, 25 atk, interval 0.1

3.HA
-WR        20def, 20 atk, 15 mag def% 
-Seeker   20def, 25 atk, 3 crit%
-WB        25def, 25 atk, ...

Meaning u lvled MG classes+Ea Def lvl +5 with NH

U made that to "Balance" OP WB skillz(cos wb changed only skillz)+ New stats from Avatar books?

And what about dmg taken with DMG taken from rest classes(welcome new dmg skillz+avatar)

Wat. WBs don't need any special stats, they already hit like trucks in both str/dex and full str build. I don't even have to tell you about the tankiness. WBs are and always will remain the tankiest class due to their skillset/stacking bonuses. If anything, the  new skill boost that they got with this patch gives them a slightly higher advantage than it did before against pretty much all classes. Also, barbs are  the only class that can be effective in mass pk without their full r8 set, so IMO besides the def lvls in r8, nothing else is necessary or needs to be changed. I've played a barb long enough to know this, and I think that any decent barb player would agree  with this

Araqiel

Wat. WBs don't need any special stats, they already hit like trucks in both str/dex and full str build. I don't even have to tell you about the tankiness. WBs are and always will remain the tankiest class due to their skillset/stacking bonuses. If anything, the  new skill boost that they got with this patch gives them a slightly higher advantage than it did before against pretty much all classes. Also, barbs are  the only class that can be effective in mass pk without their full r8 set, so IMO besides the def lvls in r8, nothing else is necessary or needs to be changed. I've played a barb long enough to know this, and I think that any decent barb player would agree  with this

ggb dumb serbian wb doesnt know game

Offline wannabepro

somebody explain, what is he trying to say

and what is the topic of this conversation?

and what he means by "SWEET ADDONS"

??!!11!!1!

SWEET ADDON = 3rd one after atk+def lvl
in mine previous post highlighted in green
And the topic Imo that "Smart" developer fck ** some Melee class((mostly WB atm, while everyone knows that at real mass pk they mostly useless due to range(im talking about REAl EFFICIENCY), dont try to explain me they have good dmg or somethin -they good 1vs1 or single targets mb))

What im trying to explain is why most tanketive class at this Game at this serv have same def lvls as magic classes,+MG class 15% psy reduce(+okay wrs get+15 mag reduce% + 20 def lvl, but welcom Alter Marrow)

So Totally the idea was "WHY MG CLASSES+Some other got boost at R8 with NH, but WBs not-how should eat new dmg +skillz?""
Last Edit: Apr 10, 2014, 10:29 am by wannabepro

Offline wannabepro

What? :police:
"Also, barbs are  the only class that can be effective in mass pk"
Most Effective barb in mass pk=keeping party leader and support classes buffed+try take a lot agro AA to himself

U can deal great dmg at 1vs1 or solo targets mass pk(or lucky aoes zerk-crit arma+Berserker's Rage)

But Due to meele atk, ur efficiency%  versus Range DD classes very low(dont want even explain=obvious most mmorpgs)
Last Edit: Apr 10, 2014, 10:55 am by wannabepro

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Most Effective barb in mass pk=keeping party leader and support classes buffed+try take a lot agro AA to himself

U can deal great dmg at 1vs1 or solo targets mass pk(or lucky aoes zerk-crit arma+Berserker's Rage)

But Due to meele atk, ur efficiency%  versus Range DD classes very low(dont want even explain=obvious most mmorpgs)

Are you ok? I said that they are the only viable class for mass pk in dragon gear. A dragon barb lasts pretty much the same as a r8 one since the only thing that makes a  difference when you get AA'd and  purged are invoke and solid shield which apply the same to both of them. You are not really supposed to get a bunch of kills a as a barb in mass pk. Yes, our job is mostly to be a meatshield and knock targets out of sky or try to use our aoe stun at the right place in the right time. I don't really see how this is relevant to R8 stats and what you expect to accomplish with your QQ thread

Offline wannabepro

Are you ok? I said that they are the only viable class for mass pk in dragon gear. A dragon barb lasts pretty much the same as a r8 one since the only thing that makes a  difference when you get AA'd and  purged are invoke and solid shield which apply the same to both of them. You are not really supposed to get a bunch of kills a as a barb in mass pk. Yes, our job is mostly to be a meatshield and knock targets out of sky or try to use our aoe stun at the right place in the right time. I don't really see how this is relevant to R8 stats and what you expect to accomplish with your QQ thread

PPl can read carefully lol.Im ok
I highlighted in red ur "Also, barbs are  the only class that can be effective in mass pk"(mine-doesnt matter they have OP r8 stats or still good in  Dragon)

Then i showed u that they are not effective in mass pk at all(explained why and WBs main tasks there)
Why it should be relevant to R8 stats when u started talk about WB good dmg(any gear) at mass pk. U did-im not

I just told that with NH a lot classes(mostly Magic) GOT R8 BOOST-while wb got same sh*t
((Most Simple explain i can imagine=MG got boost def lvl(ok Avatar Books virtually disappear each other+both classes got Skill boost))= but urs atk lvl still same, welcome less dmg-even if i dont tried to complain about WB good dmg)

Last Edit: Apr 10, 2014, 11:22 am by wannabepro

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me

You just need to learn how to close the gap thats all. It's unfair to say your efficiency % is lower because you have no way of working out any % and the battle variables are too varied to even try. It's like saying "Wizards efficiency % vs a CQB character is lower because they need to stay away" when infact, a wizrd could probably drop a barb long before they drop another wizard. As a barb I can drop 4 archers before I drop another barb, does that make my efficiency % lower vs a ranged DD? nope.

What agiato meant at the beginning is a long time ago r8 stats for Barb used to have Crit% as the 3rd "Sweet" stat however it was changed to be defence level + 5 and that was the balance change. Your QQing here has no direction, you are annoyed that some characters got a change in stats and you didnt. But what you need to realise is that these changes are not cookies for good behaviour, you have not been "overlooked" they are changes to balance the game and make things fair for everyone.
Last Edit: Apr 10, 2014, 11:31 am by Barbie

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
I just told that with NH a lot classes(mostly Magic) GOT R8 BOOST-while wb got same sh*t

Thats because with the implementation of cards and spirit, those classes were easily getting 1-2 shot(to sum it up quickly). Hence instead of nerfing the cards any further, certain classes that needed it got that bit of extra +5 Def levels on their r8 bonus. Barbs did not need it so they didnt get it, theres nothing wrong with that.

Does that answer your queries smart player ?
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline wannabepro

You just need to learn how to close the gap thats all. It's unfair to say your efficiency % is lower because you have no way of working out any % and the battle variables are too varied to even try. It's like saying "Wizards efficiency % vs a QCB character is lower because they need to stay away" when infact, a wizrd could probably drop a barb long before they drop another wizard. I promise you I can drop 4 archers before I drop a barb, does that make my efficiency % lower vs a ranged DD? nope.

What agiato meant at the beginning is a long time ago r8 stats for Barb used to have Crit% as the 3rd "Sweet" stat however it was changed to be defence level + 5 and that was the balance change. Your QQing here has no direction, you are annoyed that some characters got a change in stats and you didnt. But what you need to realise is that these changes are not cookies for good behaviour, you have not been "overlooked" they are changes to balance the game and make things fair for everyone.

I dont want to talk to pve player who try to explain me he knows something about real mass pk lol
Get in ur cave really lol with ur same efficiency as range mg class and EAs mostly

Balance game? boost MG class +some else with NH patch?
What really changed at NH versus old 1.4.6 that he boosted some class?
Beta testers in 1-2 week found out that New skills made some classes more vulnerable? :police:

Most pvers try to explain how balanced this serv getting from fix to fix and how Agatio good
But there is no any serious answers why he did that and what ppl really think about this new fixes(cos he DGAF)
About: dont like=>u are free to find out any other serv to play if u want(mine serv -what i want-that i do lol)

Offline wannabepro

Thats because with the implementation of cards and spirit, those classes were easily getting 1-2 shot(to sum it up quickly). Hence instead of nerfing the cards any further, certain classes that needed it got that bit of extra +5 Def levels on their r8 bonus. Barbs did not need it so they didnt get it, theres nothing wrong with that.

Does that answer your queries smart player ?

Im tried to explain before that Awatar Cards negate each other

Ennaoj

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Im tried to explain before that Awatar Cards negate each other

Im tried to explain before that Awatar Cards does not negate each other because there's all sorts of cards and combinations people can come up with not everyone will have the same stats to negate each other. Also spirit, not everyone will reach max spirit at the same rate. You don't want people with those advantages to have that much of a gap vs those that don't. That little 5 Def bonus just helps reduce the gap for those classes.

The alternative option would've been to nerf the cards more and limit the players choice of options. Im sure that would've been more disappointing for you than wbs not getting 5 more def levels lol.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
I dont want to talk to pve player who try to explain me he knows something about real mass pk lol
Get in ur cave really lol with ur same efficiency as range mg class and EAs mostly

Balance game? boost MG class +some else with NH patch?
What really changed at NH versus old 1.4.6 that he boosted some class?
Beta testers in 1-2 week found out that New skills made some classes more vulnerable? :police:

Most pvers try to explain how balanced this serv getting from fix to fix and how Agatio good
But there is no any serious answers why he did that and what ppl really think about this new fixes(cos he DGAF)
About: dont like=>u are free to find out any other serv to play if u want(mine serv -what i want-that i do lol)

Butt hurt much? Clearly there is no explaining the obvious to you. Lets forget for a second that most of my time is spent in 1v1s, because this thread is not about me. If you want to hide in the crowds of Mass PK and pretend like you know how to play feel free to do that. If you want to label me as a PVE player fine, whatever makes you feel better, it is a gain only in your own mind. But actually stayng on topic, just remember this: Nobody in this thread has sided with you because your complaint is directionless, pointless and lacks any solid logic. Put away your internet balls and accept the fact there is nothing you can do except make these idiotic laughable threads.

Good day to you sir

Offline can3012

the patch is running slow why and how much it will take

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
the patch is running slow why and how much it will take

this is not the thread for it, sir/maam
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3