Epic Perfect World

new horizons glitches/bugs

Offline ChamP

• Putang INA MO
Yes i dont want to make thing easy just want to make it shortly...

''Give me ten thousand Filipinos and I will conquer the world"

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
Elimination still deals all the 4 hits damage even if the seal from psy hits the sin.The damage still continues to flow even after sealed.

This. Seriously, it's being very annoying. On my wiz, when using Frozen Idontrememberwhat, if sealed or stunned it doesnt strike the second hit.
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Elimination still deals all the 4 hits damage even if the seal from psy hits the sin.The damage still continues to flow even after sealed.

Yeah.  This is not okay.  I went from being a glass cannon to a sand cannon.  :normal-12:
I'm basically 40

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Well, I think I found another glitch.
The NPC supposed to give the daily quest "Raccoon Alliance Pact", seems to be having no quests available. I don't know if it's just me though. (P.S. Alexy also said that he couldn't see any quest available with that NPC)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Well, I think I found another glitch.
The NPC supposed to give the daily quest "Raccoon Alliance Pact", seems to be having no quests available. I don't know if it's just me though. (P.S. Alexy also said that he couldn't see any quest available with that NPC)
I just.....like 3 minutes ago, did the same quest on 2 characters.

Offline Droopeh

After reaching the maximum levels of arcane & mirage sky I got absolutely nothing and the rewards vanished from the little box without anything appearing in my inventory. o.o

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
I just.....like 3 minutes ago, did the same quest on 2 characters.
Which NPC did you go to?
I could do the other raccoon quest though, but not this one.
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
I haven't had a real answer on this .  But the BH quests that are in hidden dragon(150) will the be any sort of compensation for that?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
The fact that instance can be entered by only levels 150 is something I overlooked, it will be lowered to 130, although the main reward quest of this instance (50/1 bloods) will be from lvl 148.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
When trying to do card bosses today, I could do the Abaddon Puppeteer boss with no party the first time, but then I went again later and I was repeatedly ported to the prison without or with a party.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
When trying to do card bosses today, I could do the Abaddon Puppeteer boss with no party the first time, but then I went again later and I was repeatedly ported to the prison without or with a party.

Try sparking before attacking the boss. He sends people to prison every 15 seconds or so. You have to get rid of him fast. I feel your pain though.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Try sparking before attacking the boss. He sends people to prison every 15 seconds or so. You have to get rid of him fast. I feel your pain though.

I did. :(

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
Read my guide on it. I explain how to do it if you can't time your 3 spark right

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Which NPC did you go to?
I could do the other raccoon quest though, but not this one.
Is this quest from the Tree village? I mess them up but I did both of the quests on both my chars. Anyway for the bamboo village quest, you have to talk to the chief. But for the tree village quest, you have to talk to a raccoon guard who has a quest sign over his head.

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
warsong boss doesnt give drop sometimes ;/
hell yea