Epic Perfect World

new horizons glitches/bugs

Offline Agressia

Hello Bug Forum Im here to rant give out a bug that i bumped into today while doing Tittle Quest

6. Seal: Tai Chi Shore
- The seal can be found at the cross road of haunted path (541 957)
- Fly to the top of veiled tower. Find the next quest (530 966) [The Past is Bitter]
- Fly to the top of Volcanic Purgatory (444 970) [Veil Raider]

After i have arived to 444 970 I dont get any notification of reveiving the [Veil Raider], i tried reloging 5 times runing all over the small minni map for it ... Nothing QQ what to do

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Hello Bug Forum Im here to rant give out a bug that i bumped into today while doing Tittle Quest

- Fly to the top of veiled tower. Find the next quest (530 966) [The Past is Bitter]

After i have arived to 444 970 I dont get any notification of reveiving the [Veil Raider], i tried reloging 5 times runing all over the small minni map for it ... Nothing QQ what to do

Did you fly up to an altitude of 79? On the same co-ords, 444 790. If that doesn't work either, try going back to 530 966 and look for a notif for the title, then go to 444 790.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Half of that guide is either completely incorrect, or way too brief. If you're trying to get the title Veil Rider, search for it on the PWI database and it should give you the option to look at the Quest as well. Should tell you what to do from that.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
On my mystic, Proroids, I did the arcane and mirage sky quests before turning 150. And I didn't get the rewards even after I turned 150.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It's known issue that will be fixed with the next patch.