Epic Perfect World

new horizons glitches/bugs

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
#1: can no longer use Elemental Essentials given from crazy stone in morai. Notified to Agatio already. will be fixed with next patch
#2: Pet summoning not working while on mount. Semi notified bug built in client, can't be fixed
#3: auto attack not working properly in some TT runs. ( use skills?? ) fixed

If u find anymore add them to the list. We can keep them in 1 place so gm's don't have to read all topics for same glitches

Also #4: By hidden dragon den only open to lvl 150( this being unfair to those not 150 obviously). Notified to gm and Agatio already
Last Edit: Apr 10, 2014, 08:54 pm by ladyvanos

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Auto patch not working proprely. Mirage Sky mission auto patch ( last npc ) bugged, sends you somewhere else.
bugs built in client, can't be fixed <- Aga
I know that. >.> Just saying.
Last Edit: Apr 09, 2014, 08:42 pm by Elyღ

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Occasionally title challenge quests will be grayed out but visible or fail to pop entirely.
Relogging will fix it. 
Despite occasional issues, all titles from the seals are doable. (Tested by unlocking all.)

(More advice than bugreport, unlikely these quest mechanics can be fixed without the sourcecode.)

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
The time travelling npc in abaddon doesn't have a quest to teleport back to the future

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
The time travelling npc in abaddon doesn't have a quest to teleport back to the future

You need to be in an party for it to work, Ive been doing Aba runs all day today with alts and it's been working just fine.

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
You need to be in an party for it to work, Ive been doing Aba runs all day today with alts and it's been working just fine.
^^^^ this. im posting a vid on bh SoT now. hope its good. just a basic quick show

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
Good to have you on board with this topic Agatio. Helps  ppl understand you know what is going on. And dat red text.... Love it. Thanks

Offline Ladybug0411

• Characters: LadyLunabug, BuggyBoo
  • Faction: GoonSquad Leader
PV Mobs are disappearing after the quest has begun.

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
This actually happened before patch. Red chat will say too weak to enter. Normally u get a reset and relog and it fixes the problem. If it is the patch im sure it'll looked into. Try the options I have first though

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Are the twilight chests kinda glitchy or bugged coz a lot of times I'm opening them and not getting anything. So are they supposed to be like that or is it a bug?
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Elimination still deals all the 4 hits damage even if the seal from psy hits the sin.The damage still continues to flow even after sealed.

Offline Ladybug0411

• Characters: LadyLunabug, BuggyBoo
  • Faction: GoonSquad Leader
This actually happened before patch. Red chat will say too weak to enter. Normally u get a reset and relog and it fixes the problem. If it is the patch im sure it'll looked into. Try the options I have first though

This isn't the same glitch with the red text. This starts PV normally, mobs appear, and suddenly disappear. You're left with an empty PV. Reset and relog didn't fix the issue, but it wasn't happening every time we were in there. It seemed pretty sporadic.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I was in a party. Party of 2, not sure if that's enough though.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team

that means that PV is beeing used by a huge amount of plauyers at the same time :/
will need to keep reseting till its fixed.
aside from that, we added exp to Nirvana bosses and FC exp was increased aswell, you guys should try that  :-\

Are the twilight chests kinda glitchy or bugged coz a lot of times I'm opening them and not getting anything. So are they supposed to be like that or is it a bug?

thats suppose to be like that, theres a limit to open on each character to not be able to be abused.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
made topic sticky for the time beeing while we sove all the problems and bugs.
thanks for starting this.