Epic Perfect World

lycaeum problems

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
so.. my veno is 150 and blue name.. *hate being in pk mode at the moment for my reasons* im trying to attack the guard and cant.. anyone else have this issue? also NO FLAMING PLEASE
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Droopeh

You can't attack the guards if you're blue named sadly.
The only thing you can do to activate a single guard is a bit tricky and you can't do much besides that so you have to afk for 10 mins or so(you still get the soul stars at the end, though).
Click here for the non pk mode method:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXbc_QEgEyU&feature=youtu.be

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
thank you hun :) i also googled it and it appears the makers of pwi have broke the instance to where it forces venos to go into pk mode to be able to do this sadly..

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1633031
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Agatio added Dummies near NPC so you can attack Dummy with aoe and it should hit the "guards" too.

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
ah ok i see. its only 2 npcs tho with the dummies. shouldnt it have dummies in front of them all? :o
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Elena

ah ok i see. its only 2 npcs tho with the dummies. shouldnt it have dummies in front of them all? :o
Not sure, since I'm white name I didn't look but I suppose you can aoe somehow others too...gonna check today.

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
well when i watched the video i did run in front of the guards then clicked escape.. problem is that only activated the first 2 guards near the puff bird.
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Elena

well when i watched the video i did run in front of the guards then clicked escape.. problem is that only activated the first 2 guards near the puff bird.
You need to activate all of them :/

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
yep i know that.. but problem is.. i cant get them all to activate ><
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Elena

I suppose the only way to finish it its to go white name. Unless Aga will add dummies near all guards.

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
yea dont really want to go white name at the moment hehe. so yea more then likely will have to wait till all dummies are added
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Drive

• 🌙
I dont see the problem of going white name for an hour or two.You can always buy feral stars or w.e they are called,in botique theyre cheap. :-X