Epic Perfect World

Gold after rollback

Offline Elijah

• If cant make it happen,pay to make it happen.
  • Characters: Iva/Elijah/Nirvana
Yo GMs i never got my gold back after that rollback........
o

Araqiel

everyone else did

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
Yo GMs i never got my gold back after that rollback........

Crap o.o.... hope mine dosent dissapear when I get back >.>

Offline Elijah

• If cant make it happen,pay to make it happen.
  • Characters: Iva/Elijah/Nirvana
everyone else did
I didnt :/
o

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
From what I can tell the only ones who may have lost gold from the 2 hour roll back are those who voted at that time, and if you are worried about 1.8 gold from one vote not sure what to say on that.

Level 30 base

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
From what I can tell the only ones who may have lost gold from the 2 hour roll back are those who voted at that time, and if you are worried about 1.8 gold from one vote not sure what to say on that.

So does this mean the gold I have been saving for a month would be more or less safe? >~<

pikachuchu

So does this mean the gold I have been saving for a month would be more or less safe? >~<

There was a rollback, only the people who voted/donated in that time space's gold was gone, but the donated people got theirs refunded, so yes.

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
  • Faction: Xpendable
Some donations didnt get refunded, mine didnt either, need to submit a helpdesk thingy and wait for agatio to see it
Forever in love

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
Actually it wasn't just gold... When server opened I spent 4 gold on avatar boxes... Roll back no avatars and no gold either. Don't trash them because they want their 1.8 gold. Myself..not really worried about.