Epic Perfect World

Go to sign in and no server has ping

Offline Kayce

• Kiss my ass =D
  • Characters: KeiraBlade / NoFcksGiven
  • Faction: Artifex / ThaClick
Updating the server by patch was taking to long, so I downloaded epic by torrent and went much faster.  Unfortunately when I go to sign on no server has ping and I cannot connect to game.  I tried the Eu patch and tried switching it to the usa patch several times.  I went into my anti-virus program and removed all blocks; all of them...and still doesn't connect me to server.  At a loss on what to do.   I clearly have no problem with my internet as I am logged onto the website and even have a client of pwi running.  Tried this even without pwi running and all other applications closed.  Verified several times.  Tried running patcher.exe launcher and element.exe.  Going to restart my router and try to see if that works, then next going to uninstal and reinstal i guess.   

Saw Agatios post stating - Run fixit.bat in EPW/launcher and then click 'Verify' button on game patcher and check again      Tried, didn't work
- Copy serverlist file attached to the bottom of this post and paste in EPW/patcher/server. Then restart the client and check again  Tried, copied and replaced existing file, didn't work
Last Edit: Apr 09, 2014, 03:28 am by Kayce

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
Please tell us the client version and there is definitely something blocking the client.

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3

Offline Kayce

• Kiss my ass =D
Uninstalled everything and redownloaded client using Utorrent.  Using EU patch, says version 83.  Still no ping.  I use an antivirus program called Webroot and already deleted every block I had accumulated over the last year just in case.

Offline Kayce

• Kiss my ass =D
Just restarted my pc and my router. Double checked to make sure Quarantine and Blocks were empty on my anti-virus. Additionally went into my Windows firewall and made sure nothing was blocked.  At a loss to what to do next.

Offline Kayce

• Kiss my ass =D
Was able to finally get it working had to go into my anti virus program and Control Active Process i had something set as block and 2 things pw related set as monitor, not sure how that happened but i set all to Allow and that  fixed my problem. Thank you Magestic for replying to me and for Emilkins for actually finding the problem for me!

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I'm glad that you sorted it out.