Epic Perfect World

ok little delema

Offline LadyRell

• Characters: LadyRell/Rellona
  • Faction: PureHeart
ok still patch but i dled the client  too the client finished before patching!!! i dled the client last night but i think it was corrupt cause it said 6 hrs to extract.. so i dled from using utorent and its ready.. so my question is should i stop patching delete all epwi files and just use utorent or just wait for patcher or what to do and i dont know how to take a screenshot  and post so someone can help me im willing to get on skype and window share if someone willing to help me i would like to get up and running tonight

lol went back and read this  basically im askin for opinion and help as to what would be better to do and if someon willing to skype to help me figure this out.. dont worry im not a skype stalker unless you want me to stalk you  but im willing to window share to if it get the game up and running ... or would just waiting for  patching to finish

Last Edit: Apr 09, 2014, 02:15 am by LadyRell

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
If youre downloading the full client or have it downloaded, use that. If your patcher is currently auto-updating and youre at a % better than the full client download, stick with auto update.

Offline LadyRell

so just let it patch from launcher?

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Hopefully you got it all sorted out.

Offline LadyRell

i decided to let patch go but been patching 24 hrs now but looks like it could be close to goin so well seee