Epic Perfect World

Why didnt Bms get Dragon Rising in the patch?

Offline tssrfire

This thread is getting boring. Dragon Rising will not be implemented, so live with it.

next thing to remove is sin elemination skill and brarb stun with 6sec cool down then all will be even then you will see how it feels to get taken away a skill form the char u love

Offline mizukano

Please learn to read.

..ive read it many times...he says wrs get to be even more tankier then barbs when they have cards but...barbs are still tankier..

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
..ive read it many times...he says wrs get to be even more tankier then barbs when they have cards but...barbs are still tankier..

I've seen many WRs that are tanky as hell. Savi is an example. You're wrong.

Offline mizukano

I've seen many WRs that are tanky as hell. Savi is an example. You're wrong.

purge a wr and they drop fast when hit with a half a squad or more, purge a barb and they STILL HAVE TANK SKILLS
not to mention they have innate passives that make them built to be tanky + have way more hp then wrs...i mean...if that were the case then we'd be making wrs pull catas while barbs go out and be meat shields instead..

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
purge a wr and they drop fast when hit with a half a squad or more, purge a barb and they STILL HAVE TANK SKILLS
not to mention they have innate passives that make them built to be tanky + have way more hp then wrs...i mean...if that were the case then we'd be making wrs pull catas while barbs go out and be meat shields instead..

Some WRs can pull catas just as well as WBs. Besides, pretty sure if a WF purges a WB + amps/etc they'll drop fast if 5/6 DDs are on them. Can't stop that without Invoking/AD/Sutra. Cornered Beast would get like 15k HP on proc - and one crit would kill you.

Araqiel

im one of bm cata pullers, does that make me nub?

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
im one of bm cata pullers, does that make me nub?

You're full nub.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
People, for the love of all that lives on this planet... Please don't comment if you don't even have the class...

We can all easily say "ERMAGURD PSY STUN AND SEAL REFLECT OP, REMOVE" or BM'S SO OP STUNS, SO TANKY, NERF PLIS", etc etc etc.

Too many bm stuns? Let me tell you something - EVERY STUN OTHER THAN ROAR HAS A DOWNSIDE. The class ISN'T just a faceroll. Now, from MY point of view, i disagree with the original Dragon Rising, but that's MY point of view. As i said before, i have a bm, it's the toon i use the least from the ones at my disposal but i still know the basics, i know the chi cost, i know the cooldowns, i know the downsides and advantages.

AS FOR BARBARIANS - Again, if you don't play the class or know anything about them please just go to another thread. As far as i've understood the new stun would REPLACE mighty swing, replacing their one decent stun, not giving them another.

Now, barbas being tanky - High tankyness=low dmg=They have a hard time killing u

This goes for any other class and discussion. A frequent topic is psychic's stunning and silencing + white voodoo making it "impossible" to kill. Now it's simple logic, if they are in white voodoo, it's alot harder for them to kill u and vice versa. Seems like on one psy i get stuns/seals 24/7 and on the other it never proc's - psy skills are often related with soulforce, maybe this one does too? Maybe psy skills have a high cd or their cc skills have large chi costs?

Basicly, play the class before you can talk.
Last Edit: Apr 10, 2014, 09:18 am by Danidv

Araqiel

People, for the love of all that lives on this planet... Please don't comment if you don't even have the class...

We can all easily say "ERMAGURD PSY STUN AND SEAL REFLECT OP, REMOVE" or BM'S SO OP STUNS, SO TANKY, NERF PLIS", etc etc etc.

Too many bm stuns? Let me tell you something - EVERY STUN OTHER THAN ROAR HAS A DOWNSIDE. The class ISN'T just a faceroll. Now, from MY point of view, i disagree with the original Dragon Rising, but that's MY point of view. As i said before, i have a bm, it's the toon i use the least from the ones at my disposal but i still know the basics, i know the chi cost, i know the cooldowns, i know the downsides and advantages.

AS FOR BARBARIANS - Again, if you don't play the class or know anything about them please just go to another thread. As far as i've understood the new stun would REPLACE mighty swing, replacing their one decent stun, not giving them another.

Now, barbas being tanky - High tankyness=low dmg=They have a hard time killing u

This goes for any other class and discussion. A frequent topic is psychic's stunning and silencing + white voodoo making it "impossible" to kill. Now it's simple logic, if they are in white voodoo, it's alot harder for them to kill u and vice versa. Seems like on one psy i get stuns/seals 24/7 and on the other it never proc's - psy skills are often related with soulforce, maybe this one does too? Maybe psy skills have a high cd or their cc skills have large chi costs?

Basicly, play the class before you can talk.

psy earth vector easy cd and 50% of no chi cost but psy as class is ok, no need for nerf or boost

barb nice hp AND dmg but low on stuns and they deserved it an dont need nerf or boost anymore

bm loads of stun but chi needed, only demon roar 100% stun (if enemy doesnt use anti stun) is ok without dragon rising 1v1 wise, not needed in mass either since its more or less waste of spark.

Araqiel

You're full nub.

:'(
u make me sad

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Can't stop that without Invoking/AD/Sutra. Cornered Beast would get like 15k HP on proc - and one crit would kill you.

U pretty much just settled the debate yourself with that statement as thats precisely why wbs will always be a better tank than wrs. I know theres quite a few crazy tank wrs ingame but in mass pk wbs will always last longer due to those skills than wrs.  You purge a wr and he gets aa- d, he'll drop much quicker than any wbs in that situation due to its skill sets.  All in all neither class is useless under any circumstances and both can be quite tanky with the right build.

Idk how this became a debate on this particular thread but yeah o.o
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Dragon

• 150 Demon Sin Aps Looking for mentor plox!
OMGGGG why didn't sins get nova or blade hurl? god I'm so upset I can't be even more OP now, these cards aren't enough u no? all I wanna do is drop a couple HFs and arma, can't a sin get anything good?
When in doubt spark it out.
Risk it for the biscuit.
Too balls deep in bum rushing half the time to make it out alive

Offline tssrfire

OMGGGG why didn't sins get nova or blade hurl? god I'm so upset I can't be even more OP now, these cards aren't enough u no? all I wanna do is drop a couple HFs and arma, can't a sin get anything good?

yes please give sin hf and arma this is unfare for them