Epic Perfect World

Why didnt Bms get Dragon Rising in the patch?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
BM class is specal and 1 of the oldest among all it must have some special stun like this one it's just desurve it everyother class have stuns too so the main stunner cant have any special diff kind of stuns i dont see the point
Sin is only class without heal, give to sin heal plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
That's like what u say there.
I agree with elimination nerfing, i am for the rising skill but that won't stack and that would require timing, not faceroll.
If the rising dragon can be made normal stun effect icon, to not mix with normal stun, ok. But as far as it requires no brain... mhm.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Sins have healing trance? The only class doesn't a real heal is Seeker, I thought. You have to be almost dead to use that one skill and... still probably die anyway.

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
just use occult gg
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline tssrfire

There is no way to counter it, that's why it was removed. Every one wants OP stuff from their side, when removed= QQ, when something op used against them= QQ remove this Skill. I would say this, Barbs need that stun cause they only had 1 stun which was a 60% proc if demon. But BMs don't need that shit. They already got more than 3-4 stuns to use, you can stun lock with out Dragon rising with no probs. Thing is the that, are you that good to time your stuns? and about the dodging thing, there is no way in game's earth, you would dodge it, it's either Expel, AD or get a new paralyze in your genie if I'm not mistaken and lastly timing your 1-2 sparks just to dodge it, and I bet no more than 10 players in the server who would time it right while ping stands a reason, if you're saying" be good player to dodge". 1.5 update wasn't meant to be a "balance" people wanted it and now you got it, in fact it was made for the opposite reason. If you really knew why, you wouldn't have asked for it in the first place. Any ways removing that stun was a decent choice, Although I still think editing the skill to nerf their effect would've been  better.

P.S if you really think BMs are nothing with out that stun, then I would suggest for you to reroll to another class.

who ever u are i hate you the most

Offline Zebulon_

• Characters: XUmbralLokiX
  • Faction: LOVE
Sins are #1`that had to get nerfed, especially that elimination skill. I still think testers were on crack for letting it stay this way. Again though, BMs can 1vs1, idn what you really mean. DPH/APS wise they deal good damage. Barbs need that stun, but it shouldn't have been spammable I agree with you on that. But this is my opinon, I really wouldn't blame any one but the testers. Testers should have been picken carefully and been known from their pvp/pve experience. Because really, EPW is a server were Casters/Eas hit hard but are squishy. Again though, adding that elimination skill and not putting it as a 1st priority of thought, while sins still owned the server... well I really have no commen. It's just my opinion any ways, so no need to get offended.

That's fine really it is, that's what forums are made for is for gamers to voice opinions. I frankly do not care for the skill I care for fairness at  the end of the day. All I see is people say BM has alot of stuns, that's fine we do...but really who mains BM? where does our str come from? the most versatile class is stuck as support you run in stun and AA off party lead or maybe you build your BM different then most and use a DS neck that's fine...Look how I see it is at the end of the day if your going to keep one class skill locked. Lock all that function similar to it, bottom line don't use excuses as to it's not fair or it's unbalanced. EPW is unbalanced bottom line magic > physical. We get this. Give BM Dragon Rising or lock Elimination that's true balance.

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
That's fine really it is, that's what forums are made for is for gamers to voice opinions. I frankly do not care for the skill I care for fairness at  the end of the day. All I see is people say BM has alot of stuns, that's fine we do...but really who mains BM? where does our str come from? the most versatile class is stuck as support you run in stun and AA off party lead or maybe you build your BM different then most and use a DS neck that's fine...Look how I see it is at the end of the day if your going to keep one class skill locked. Lock all that function similar to it, bottom line don't use excuses as to it's not fair or it's unbalanced. EPW is unbalanced bottom line magic > physical. We get this. Give BM Dragon Rising or lock Elimination that's true balance.

BMs can kill but are valuable as support.  they are not stuck as support if you know how to play like the good BMs do. imo BM is most OP class in 1vs1 when played right.
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Hammer_Time

• The rise of Charles is coming.
The problem with wrs is not the lack of an "op" stun it is the overall chi cost.You can run out of chi when fighting specific classes and also you can't try to do somewhat of a combo or w/e because you would be afraid to lose ur sparks.A wr without sparks is useless.My idea is forget about the dragon rising skill,add an inner harmony type skill (gives 2-3 sparks)for wrs so i can spam triplespark on my occult wr AGATION PLEASE.
Hammer out.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Sins have healing trance? The only class doesn't a real heal is Seeker, I thought. You have to be almost dead to use that one skill and... still probably die anyway.

Healing trance, if I remember correctly, barely heals and the sin is pretty much immobile while they're using it.  Which makes it a heal that is useless in that if a sin tries to use it in a pk situation, they'll be dead regardless.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline TacoBurrito900

• TW=REAL PK
  • TW=LIFE YOU DON'T LOG = KICK
  • Characters: SexSlaveOfSeby
  • Faction: Artifex
remove purify weapons if you dont want to add it

bms are still tanky even more than barbs with cards merimaid why you complain ....

Long live purify wep : ))))))))))))

they remove like 4 skills of psy :) = deal with it :)

There is no way to counter it, that's why it was removed. Every one wants OP stuff from their side, when removed= QQ, when something op used against them= QQ remove this Skill. I would say this, Barbs need that stun cause they only had 1 stun which was a 60% proc if demon. But BMs don't need that shit. They already got more than 3-4 stuns to use, you can stun lock with out Dragon rising with no probs. Thing is the that, are you that good to time your stuns? and about the dodging thing, there is no way in game's earth, you would dodge it, it's either Expel, AD or get a new paralyze in your genie if I'm not mistaken and lastly timing your 1-2 sparks just to dodge it, and I bet no more than 10 players in the server who would time it right while ping stands a reason, if you're saying" be good player to dodge". 1.5 update wasn't meant to be a "balance" people wanted it and now you got it, in fact it was made for the opposite reason. If you really knew why, you wouldn't have asked for it in the first place. Any ways removing that stun was a decent choice, Although I still think editing the skill to nerf their effect would've been  better.

P.S if you really think BMs are nothing with out that stun, then I would suggest for you to reroll to another class.

OH GOD SOMEBODY WITH BRAIN  :normal-1: finally

Offline Zebulon_

BMs can kill but are valuable as support.  they are not stuck as support if you know how to play like the good BMs do. imo BM is most OP class in 1vs1 when played right.

In mass pk tell me what does a BM do other then run around stunning people? your like a cleric with no heal/revive. bottom line LOL and no one is really comparing 1v1 to mass pk I'm merely using mass pk as a example to why another stun would come in handy. 1v1 is complete different 1st to stunlock wins unless someone can outheal your dmg then...welp that's on you.

Offline Zebulon_

It's not even about the *OP* as you seem to think that. Everyone wants to see their main class prosper, really we do. You say 1.5 update wasn't meant for balance? How do you know? every class is OP in their own way. But frankly you haven't really provided any actual facts on to why the skill shouldn't ultimately be included. How I see it learn to say no, or learn to counter everything in PW is counter-able...Everything bottom line.

Offline mizukano

It's not even about the *OP* as you seem to think that. Everyone wants to see their main class prosper, really we do. You say 1.5 update wasn't meant for balance? How do you know? every class is OP in their own way. But frankly you haven't really provided any actual facts on to why the skill shouldn't ultimately be included. How I see it learn to say no, or learn to counter everything in PW is counter-able...Everything bottom line.

someone give this man a medal!

bms are still tanky even more than barbs with cards merimaid why you complain ....

...wat are you smoking? o.O. wr's arent tankier then barbs...at all...

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
...wat are you smoking? o.O. wr's arent tankier then barbs...at all...

Please learn to read.

Offline tssrfire

they remove like 4 skills of psy :) = deal with it :)

OH GOD SOMEBODY WITH BRAIN  :normal-1: finally

you know whats yours problem you guys afraid of bm geeting stun than sin gettting op skills why becouse sin alry op and getting new skill make no much difference thay will dominate in pk now and next too you guys dont want bm to be good thats it thats why those worest beta testers and u guys taken away bms main skill form them by begging at aga that we cant do any thing to save our ass aginst 1 skill
my main is mystic then veno but mastering bm is the best thing try to master bm then u see how it is dont say trash with out knowing bm

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
This thread is getting boring. Dragon Rising will not be implemented, so live with it.