Epic Perfect World

Why didnt Bms get Dragon Rising in the patch?

Offline mizukano

If you're smart enough you can make a perfect stunlock with that skill... Just waste the opponent's genie, if he use antistun you use that skill, since it have a 7.5 sec duration is enough to waste the antistun and use other stuns, in 7.5 secs not many genies can get enough energy for skills.

however if your smart and you make them waste their dragon rising skill before you antistun ...then they're pretty much fcked for 15secs

Offline EastCoast

But you still need tons of chi for that you cant possibly use it everytime ....

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
people also forget that...its only 1 paralyze...you can still get out of the other stuns wrs have

also side note: barbs still got that mighty swing paralyze (got hit with it...many times....spammed on me in fact [6sec cd] when i was messing around outside west) which means the 1 wr skill that paralyzes which has a 15 sec cd was taken out...but the spammable stun skill barbs get that paralyzes combined with their new stomp of the beast king (that fckin hurts like hell) wasnt taken out at all....logic
Mighty swing has a 50% Sage/lv10 and 60% chance to stun if demon, if you keep getting stunned blame luck, not the skill being op. As for new stomp of the beast king you can run for 6 sec, use AD, sutra orb, stun, sleep, freeze and move back, etc and it's 8% more dmg taken with each hit (assuming none of them miss, but there's always that possibility) with a cap of 5 hits, so max 40% dmg taken IF the barb manages to land all the hits within time. Also, that skill is close to useless when it comes to dmg when lv11/lv10 so the only real thing that the skill has is the increased dmg taken thing.

All this considering that claw barbs will hardly use skills, much less for new stomp since you need to keep stacking for it to be useful. As for normal barbs, they have pretty low dmg unless they keep crit zerking or land a combo, or the traditional 3 spark mire poison if it's a non HA.
Last Edit: Apr 09, 2014, 03:47 pm by Danidv

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
however if your smart and you make them waste their dragon rising skill before you antistun ...then they're pretty much fcked for 15secs
Depends xD Haven't played bm lately.  :'(

Araqiel

Dragon rising takes 1 spark just as skill before... sooner or later u run out of chi

Offline EastCoast

Exactly and in mass PK u cant use it that often there are alot better choises :rolleyes:

Vegas

Pretty sure I know my class and I think it's good that it isn't ingame. Makes WRs an easymode class and they can do a lot of damage in 7,5s. The thing that bothers me the most is that it makes stunlocking soooo easy and ruins the whole class for me tbh. 

Offline Droopeh

How can they "waste" the skill unless you're a sage sin with tidal (I'm legitimately curious lol share pk tactics pls)? You need to faith or AD to block it xD
And they lost a spark for 15 sec, they still have other skills to use/stall with.
Exactly and in mass PK u cant use it that often there are alot better choises
You can easily use it to lock someone (preferably someone that's annoying so your squad can AA them) and then do whatever you were doing again. If you're THAT starved for chi that you can't use your other skills ask a wf to pass some on to you every once in a while...

Offline EastCoast

lol i hardly focus on 1 target in mass pk i rather aoe  ;)

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
Actually, I was the only one (non bm player) that wanted to keep bm's new skill in game. I left the beta tests because it seemed to me, beta testers had not much understanding of their own class (not even mentioning the balance).They were competing on who's ideas will get implemented, not what to do to make other players happy and satisfied:) Agatio agreed with everyone, he seems to rather play safe then to take any "risk" .
i started loving you for that, let pve players give their unfunded opinions you'll end up with no tidal havens flame roar and much more
Last Edit: Apr 09, 2014, 04:38 pm by Robbert

Offline sakurabak

Reading this empty talk just reminds me of quality of EPW players. Maybe good that NH folder is corrupted in 3 places and that I can not fix it (enter the game).

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Just gonna put this here again in case someone forgot...

they still can stunlock, they just don't have a skill that would essentially make PvP a BM playground is all.

Besides, yall lost one skill...archers got the short end of the damn stick with the new skills.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Just add the skill, people will get used to it/find a way to avoid it.  :normal-22:

Just gonna put this here again in case someone forgot...

Besides, yall lost one skill...archers got the short end of the damn stick with the new skills.
Lol, you talk like EA's needed anything.

Offline Tarasque

• i won
  • Faction: Xpendable
I am for adding it if you make it unstackable with other stun so you have to time it. There are not many wrs that can stunlock properly anyway
Just add damn rising dragon 95% of wrs on here our support anyway, not like they gonna sit there and DD all day l0l
Last Edit: Apr 09, 2014, 06:13 pm by WarFaceG0DOfWrs