Epic Perfect World

Why didnt Bms get Dragon Rising in the patch?

Araqiel

is still dumb logic anyway u put it, sin aps in dph mode is ok, can be countered with ad, expel, but so can be dragon rise... i mean after gettin paralysed u can still ressists hits
and im pretty sure everyone on serv got atleast one of those skills on genie if not both.
its more likely that sin aps kill u than bm paralyse

Insanity

Long live purify wep : ))))))))))))

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
I disagree on the barb being removed of the stun, because barbs only have one stun and it's 50% chance, 60% if you're demon. Make it avoidable, it doesn't matter as much, but barbs NEED that stun with all the classes getting theirs.

As for bm, bm's have enough and too many stuns, another, even if avoidable one, i disagree on.

Note: I have both classes 150 and i still keep what i said.

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
remove purify weapons if you dont want to add it

Araqiel

I disagree on the barb being removed of the stun, because barbs only have one stun and it's 50% chance, 60% if you're demon. Make it avoidable, it doesn't matter as much, but barbs NEED that stun with all the classes getting theirs.

As for bm, bm's have enough and too many stuns, another, even if avoidable one, i disagree on.

its not "another" stun tho, is only upgraded stun...

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
hello, id like to put my word in this since im the most trusted source when it comes to wr's since im best 1v1'er not talking about mass im no name in mass
i first thought that adding this gonna make wr too easy cuz no lock required, so i was happy when aga said he's going to try find a middle way to this, like make the stun unremovable but lock required (stun icon be the same as the one from the other stuns), he said he'll look into it but sadly he couldnt do it, so now we're left with no advanced version of drake bash that was a pretty good counter to the puri weap and all the new stuns and freezes other classes got; if aga can code the skill so it still needs to chain lock with it that would be perfect, but not having it at all is a really big - for wr, i believe pw devs knew why they added this from the start, im sure they wouldnt have added it if balance was put in danger
EDIT:

i couldn't find a valid point in what you said, also since i never heard of you as a wr or wb you probably weren't that good

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Droopeh

is still dumb logic anyway u put it, sin aps in dph mode is ok, can be countered with ad, expel, but so can be dragon rise... i mean after gettin paralysed u can still ressists hits
and im pretty sure everyone on serv got atleast one of those skills on genie if not both.
its more likely that sin aps kill u than bm paralyse
Are you implying that immune pots, AD, expel & tidal - like skills will be up every 15 seconds?
       As mentioned before, in 1v1 being stunned 7.5 seconds with 7.5 seconds intervals without being able to counter it would be devastating and in mass pk/tw just one squad could easily AA and take down whoever got hit by Dragon Rising. If it was a normal stun or the duration was 2 seconds like the other classes' skills then it would've been fine. As it is now, it's broken.

Offline Esok

• Tobi ★
  • As i live all will die. ★
  • Characters: Esok ★
  • Faction: None★
Imo, the stun removal was a good thing, on the other hand i have a feeling the cards are gonna imbalance a lot of shit, on the other hand barbs are gonna be annoying yes and they did not need the push neither did BM's with that shit so i'm happy they removed the BM stun, as for sins the -5 atk level in aps is useless, they can just push it up with cards and still hit shit tons of damage with faceroll aps.

now with cards, u can't PK unbuff or u get 1 shot by any class even support EP :)):police:
Esok★

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
EDIT:i couldn't find a valid point in what you said, also since i never heard of you as a wr or wb you probably weren't that good
Barb, bm and seeker are all in one acc and i preffer to use my seeker so mostly on my sin and seeker. As for being good or not, i'm not some pro but i'm not exactly a noob either.
EDIT:
its not "another" stun tho, is only upgraded stun...
Didn't know that :x in that case nvm what i said lol
Last Edit: Apr 09, 2014, 12:21 pm by Danidv

Offline sakurabak

Imo, the stun removal was a good thing, on the other hand i have a feeling the cards are gonna imbalance a lot of shit, on the other hand barbs are gonna be annoying yes and they did not need the push neither did BM's with that shit so i'm happy they removed the BM stun, as for sins the -5 atk level in aps is useless, they can just push it up with cards and still hit shit tons of damage with faceroll aps.

now with cards, u can't PK unbuff or u get 1 shot by any class even support EP :)):police:

This is the point of balancing with new Avatar cards, you can not really go 100% damage anymore, or you will get 1-shooted (especially as archer). You actually will have to use more strategy in this game. Archer will become less op now.

Araqiel

This is the point of balancing with new Avatar cards, you can not really go 100% damage anymore, or you will get 1-shooted (especially as archer). You actually will have to use more strategy in this game. Archer will become less op now.

explain more strategy in 1v1 vs sin

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
im sure aga was pressured to remove it since the beta testing was full of pwi'ers who do nothing but farm instances, its sad that non-pk'ers give their opinions and end up making life harder for pk'ers

Offline firestorm01

i dont PK so i have nothing to gripe about. The new stuff is just crap but i still play here cause it kills time  :P

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Should rollback to 1.4  ;)