Epic Perfect World

20 % Accuracy Reduction = DOES NOT BALANCE = IMBALANCE

Offline Hakuron

Haku did u think im Demon/Sage ? to say that lol
i didnt meant that u are demon, idc what u are, but u said all sins would go sage now, sooo if they were demon was only to spark and normal attack (most of them atleast) its finally time for them to learn how to play their classes :)

Offline MrApple

i think u need to get life sir cuz if u thinked wuts the age of they boy ur speaking to ... u would just give some respect as ur bigger then him not saying trash to him....

Offline MrApple

i didnt meant that u are demon, idc what u are, but u said all sins would go sage now, sooo if they were demon was only to spark and normal attack (most of them atleast) its finally time for them to learn how to play their classes :)

Sry sir but i did not say it plz read the right name for the person who posted that...

Offline Kurahn

• Kurahn-150 Seeker
Wow..so much hate over a little damage and accuracy decrease, it's quite sad really.
Kurahn: 150 Seeker
Sagi: 148 Psychic
Want to see my art?: http://spiffymctaco.deviantart.com/

I will "attempt" to draw avis for free, just message me in the forums with a screenshot of the character ^^

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
you must respect me and all of my stupid comments because i'm young and can't into computer
The world doesn't work that way.

Offline MrApple

out of the site tell upate is done and server is back :)

Offline MrApple

Cuz u want it to work like how u want exe626 but it wont work belive me... GL im out of site for now

Offline Hakuron

Sry sir but i did not say it plz read the right name for the person who posted that...
true, my mistake, my apologies :)
and "sir" u should stop QQing over 5% damage decrease, i know u are 13 years old and this must be ur whole life atm but the rest is trying to have fun and most of us do belive this nerf was needed, so lets wait and see how the balance is gonna be now :)

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
Tiny wut about removing sins stuns too its good idea ...
Erm i was talking about their dmg/aps nothing about their skills + sins dont even use their stuns they just spam 3 spark and occult :P
Gms should make new armors and shit for DPH Sins cuz they suck atm.
_Cocaine_! - Lvl 150 barb
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
Coocaine - Lvl 150 seeker
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
_Cocaine_ - Lvl 150 Archer
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
It's always the same, whiners gonna whine '-' All the sins will die from the nerf, because it's so horrible. Boo-hoo.

Offline Issue

Finally someone said it :D

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
a world based on logic is impossible, trust me. i get people banned for making me look stupid. *batman escape*
Okay.

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
You people are amazing...your QQing about a fail attempt by PWI to bring balance to the game from the 5.0 wave of players who popped up.   Overall the nerf did so little it wasn't even worth mentioning that it was patched in when Descent hit the PWI servers.  Now here you all are complaining about somethin that was FAIL....amazing just truly amazing.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
If my memory servers me correctly this "fix" was bugged in PWI anyway and didn't work.

Also, you got plenty accuracy as a melee. Arcanes got nearly no evasion so even if its 15k accuracy vs 500 evasion going down to 12k vs 500 you still almost always hit. Same goes against most HA classes, the only classes you may actually notice anything on is LA classes like sin or archer.

Also, less QQ more pew pew.

Offline rugger

• pineapples are the shit
You people are amazing...your QQing about a fail attempt by PWI to bring balance to the game from the 5.0 wave of players who popped up.   Overall the nerf did so little it wasn't even worth mentioning that it was patched in when Descent hit the PWI servers.  Now here you all are complaining about somethin that was FAIL....amazing just truly amazing.
i think its funny most of the people kept trrying to rush aga for this update and now thier qqing about the update.
ruggger-150 sage barb
Gotcha-150 sage sin
RugBurn-150 sage seeker
ruggy-150 demon bm
Pineapples_ - 150 veno