Epic Perfect World

20 % Accuracy Reduction = DOES NOT BALANCE = IMBALANCE

Offline Issue

.. reduce accuracy that means 1 out of 5 hits has a CHANCE of missing.. read it again CHANCE

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
.. reduce accuracy that means 1 out of 5 hits has a CHANCE of missing.. read it again CHANCE

still aint hurt that much.... why dont tryed a caster and check how long a boss killing vs 5aps then we can talk how can hurt that 20% :P

Note:
in post by gm i read about "20% accuracy decrease" its mean -20% accurancy like a debuff i understand well and if this is true then that is damn far from 1/5 hit missing.... since accurancy/evasion is linear, even u debuff a assassin with wizzard -50% accurancy skill, still that reduction not even noticeable in pve since mobs are damn low dodge/evasion so maybe from 99% chance for hit will be reduced to 98%.

if no then that "20% accuracy decrease" not correct
Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 05:30 pm by shadowvzs
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline No[Ammo]

• Rawr O,..,O
still aint hurt that much.... why dont tryed a caster and check how long a boss killing vs 5aps then we can talk how can hurt that 20% :P

Note:
in post by gm i read about "20% accuracy decrease" its mean -20% accurancy like a debuff i understand well and if this is true then that is damn far from 1/5 hit missing.... since accurancy/evasion is linear, even u debuff a assassin with wizzard -50% accurancy skill, still that reduction not even noticeable in pve since mobs are damn low dodge/evasion so maybe from 99% chance for hit will be reduced to 98%.

if no then that "20% accuracy decrease" not correct

Look, yes sins are OP we all know, but so are all the other classes if u know how to play with them.
But sorry Agatio and all the gm's ... this 'nerf' will just make all the sins go SAGE.
Sins were made to hit fast and need to hit hard for they're BP to be usefull? They are squishy so they need their evasion.
What do you guys want to do? See a sage sin with a BM build?

I completely understand the nerf of the barbarian rings wich is totally fine.
But decreasing damage and evasion on a class that needs it so hard is a little to mutch

-> Dear fellow sins, lets go sage or get owned by all the other classes ingame.

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
From what I've read about it, the nerf doesn't really seem like much. You'll still be able to kill squishies as much as ever so...
As Aga stated, it can't be changed, it comes with Descent. PK will probably be heavily monitored as is with the new skills coming out, so we'll see if any other changes will be made later on.
You'll just have to live with it <3

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline MrApple

Sins gonna op anywhere i think next gonna be removing sins from the server belive me....

Offline No[Ammo]

• Rawr O,..,O
From what I've read about it, the nerf doesn't really seem like much. You'll still be able to kill squishies as much as ever so...
As Aga stated, it can't be changed, it comes with Descent. PK will probably be heavily monitored as is with the new skills coming out, so we'll see if any other changes will be made later on.

I still dont like it, but i respect Agatio and when u say he can't change it, i wont blame him.
He always does his best for us? All the gm's do.

Just understand us to, it's gonna make a real change in gameplay for sins, but as u said idd the new skills might make up a little for it.

Offline MrApple

but not after we waste much time lvling it up then nerf it up thnx GMs ...

Offline Shaoran

• Ashuashuashua
Look, yes sins are OP we all know, but so are all the other classes if u know how to play with them.
But sorry Agatio and all the gm's ... this 'nerf' will just make all the sins go SAGE.
Sins were made to hit fast and need to hit hard for they're BP to be usefull? They are squishy so they need their evasion.
What do you guys want to do? See a sage sin with a BM build?

I completely understand the nerf of the barbarian rings wich is totally fine.
But decreasing damage and evasion on a class that needs it so hard is a little to mutch

-> Dear fellow sins, lets go sage or get owned by all the other classes ingame.

Go sage? oh thats mean u will need to learn some skill and u wont spam Spark like a noob every 10 seconds, coz sins were made only to spark spam?

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Lolouis, the damage nerf is negligible, it's 5% weapon damage, not physical attack, so it only equates to maybe a thousand or so less sparked damage. And the evasion isn't getting nerfed, accuracy is. So in a way, your evasion is actually going up vs aps classes.

And sins needed a nerf anyway, so I don't want to hear sin QQ.

Offline MrApple

Shaoran dont say about all sins some dont spark ..... and clerics r not made to be HA if u wana speak about op shit ...

Offline MrApple

And i dont wana hear a barb QQ or any other class ....

Offline No[Ammo]

• Rawr O,..,O
Lolouis, the damage nerd is negligible, it's 5% weapon damage, not physical attack, so it only equates to maybe a thousand or so less sparked damage. And the evasion isn't getting nerfed, accuracy is. So in a way, your evasion is actually going up vs aps classes.

And sins needed a nerf anyway, so I don't want to hear sin QQ.

we'll see after the patch, the new skills for each class look cool annyway, maybe that makes up for this 'nerf'

-> btw: just answering this post cause im borred xD

Offline Shaoran

• Ashuashuashua
Shaoran dont say about all sins some dont spark ..... and clerics r not made to be HA if u wana speak about op shit ...
hahaha first i wasnt quoting you, if u feel like i was speaking to u maybe coz u spark a little, i have no idea... damn im OP ? o.o

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Please don't make the thread worse than it is, if you want to DISCUSS the nerf, fine, but don't resort to arguing or insults, thank you :3

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline MrApple

LOOL i think i dont spark anymore but HA is op go learn it right and u will see who is op sins or HA cleric ...