Epic Perfect World

This is horrible

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
About to give up and just quit this is ridiculous :/ it must be downloading like 3kb files once every 30seconds..
still hasn't moved another hour later, and I miss counted it's 11 hours now..
Well, there is nothing Aga can do I don't think. Since it's such a big update it's causing a lot of people slow updates. But it's because of your net, I believe. My update took around two hours, so I can't really say mine took forever, but still. I can say the update was worth it though, even as confusing as some of the stuff may be. I like it, all the new stuff is pretty, nice and more.
Last Edit: Apr 08, 2014, 11:21 pm by Lolly

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
Mmm, I don't think it's the net. I have really fast internet, and I've been downloading for 8.5 hours now.  :sad:

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
You guys can go here to check your internet speed if you want:
http://www.speedtest.net/

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline ✿ Lyndis

• Lady Lyndis
  • go away stalkers!
  • Characters: Cutest Veno in whole EPW
  • Faction: Artifex
Well, this is freaking me out,.. I left my computer and Net open Overnight, when I woke up this morning I saw my "Updating Files" bar has not even moved, while the "Please Wait" bar is still in action.. I don't understand what is happening.. I have a decent Internet Connection and a Decent Unit, yet can't Patch!!! I WANT TO PLAY!!!

QQ
I don't know what will happen tomorrow, that's why I live and laugh today..

>I'm still waiting for someone to make my siggy..<

Offline Johania

i strarted auto patcher at 10:40 am my time and now it is 8:42 pm and it still at like 50% so i think 10 more hours for me to end this sht.

Offline Yeqiu

• Lordgrim
  • Characters: YeQiu, Yexiu, SuMucheng
  • Faction: A L A M A T
update bar please move a little bit  :'(
still in 27% after 8hours...
"Some of the greatest BATTLES will be FOUGHT within the chambers of your own SOUL"

Ennaoj

You guys can go here to check your internet speed if you want:
http://www.speedtest.net/

That only gives your speed, it doesnt give the latency and drop of speed from time to time.
Downloading depends on your internet connection, hence the term downloading.

Offline King Kazma

• Fox
  • Here i am not.
12 hours and counting, still stuck at 27%, shows it's working and downloading files, I'm 100% positive it's not my slow internet, myinternet isn't slow, I've saved and restarted the update twice it just loads up and stays at 27%, fcking sucks

Offline Necrophobia

• I just eat, sleep, and go on Tumblr i guess.
  • Characters: Necrophobia
GOT DAYUM THIS PATCHER THOUGH LOL.  :monkey-32: :monkey-20:
"Nado nappun nomiya jogodo nuguegen,
     Daeshin ujongiramyon aniji gudusenun."

- 스윙스

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
whats the average update time for most people on a good connecntion and decent pc/laptop goin through launcher
my client was in 20min done

Offline ArabellaMoon

• Beginner
It's almost 10 pm here...still not done. The 2x will be over before I get it installed!!  :'( :'( :'(

Offline Yeqiu

• Lordgrim
  • Characters: YeQiu, Yexiu, SuMucheng
  • Faction: A L A M A T
 >:( :-X :-[ :sad: :-\ still 27% in 6hrs of patching
"Some of the greatest BATTLES will be FOUGHT within the chambers of your own SOUL"

Offline Kutulu

• Characters: kutulu
  • Faction: Hellions-Leader
I have very fast net speed and im going on 10 and 1/2 hrs  now and still not finished :sad:

kitty stew

About to give up and just quit this is ridiculous :/ it must be downloading like 3kb files once every 30seconds..
still hasn't moved another hour later, and I miss counted it's 11 hours now..
Hard to feel bad for people who don't think ahead.

This is what was said on the news update 3 days ago when Aga put up the download file in advance:

There will be also auto-patch available from Tuesday as a alternate way of getting up to date client, however we really suggest downloading our new client instead. Getting new client should be much quicker than downloading via patcher and you will be able to log into game much sooner.

So if you're one of those people who decided to wait anyways until everyone else was patching and do the full patch on the day of release, sucks to be you. No one else's fault but your own.
Last Edit: Apr 09, 2014, 01:15 am by kitty stew

Offline Kutulu

• Characters: kutulu
  • Faction: Hellions-Leader
I just used the auto-patch and its still taking that long  :sad: