Epic Perfect World

This is horrible

Offline smoket614

• Beginner
  • Characters: Mr_Hankey
I've been updating since 10:30 am and it's now 4:30 pm.....I'm just now at 50%   :sad:

Offline NuckingFuts

• Characters: Chanzeer
6 hours  into patching and just about done here. The last few bars feels like an eternity in warsong

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Just have to be patient think of this as personal fap time (((((((((((:

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline LadyRell

• Characters: LadyRell/Rellona
  • Faction: PureHeart
whats the average update time for most people on a good connecntion and decent pc/laptop goin through launcher

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
whats the average update time for most people on a good connecntion and decent pc/laptop goin through launcher

For me it was 1 hour.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
>.> no movement from my patcher yet

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline smoket614

• Beginner
  • Characters: Mr_Hankey
Yes patience is key with this update I see. I just figured it would be a little faster than this considering putting pwi on this laptop took just over 1 hour. At this rate my update will be finished right about the time 2 is over :))

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
6 hours - 25%. I'm good.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
5 mins.

Thought it was gonna be longer, went to play a game, checked update while loading screen, and it was done.

Offline LadyRell

• Characters: LadyRell/Rellona
  • Faction: PureHeart
ok so i dled the client last night went to extract said 6 hr to extract.. knowin this isnt right i stopped the exeract but then had corrupted  so i used the launcher and it said i have files corrupted and to verify files which i did ok so started the update its not showing me how long but i was 5 hrs then i looked at my laptop and it looked funny and and had to restart lap.. clicked launcher again had to reverify files and its updating but not showing me how long? so after some reading decided to try dling through using utorent  and using bit torent its at 10% and 1 hr with time climbing!!!! so who know how long this is gonna this is gonna take...

Offline King Kazma

• Fox
  • Here i am not.
Been at it for a total of... 9 hours now.. still at 27% not moving but I watch it and it appears to be downloading files extremely slow..

Offline Yeqiu

• Lordgrim
  • Characters: YeQiu, Yexiu, SuMucheng
  • Faction: A L A M A T
same to me here its almost 7hrs of patching and it's still 25%  :'(
"Some of the greatest BATTLES will be FOUGHT within the chambers of your own SOUL"

Offline King Kazma

• Fox
  • Here i am not.
About to give up and just quit this is ridiculous :/ it must be downloading like 3kb files once every 30seconds..
still hasn't moved another hour later, and I miss counted it's 11 hours now..

Offline Yeqiu

• Lordgrim
  • Characters: YeQiu, Yexiu, SuMucheng
  • Faction: A L A M A T
Dont give up in Patching Guyz... We started it and We finish it...  ;D

8hrs = 27% of patching  >:D
"Some of the greatest BATTLES will be FOUGHT within the chambers of your own SOUL"