Epic Perfect World

Some questions

Offline kursk

First of all, hello guys and gals! Oh, I'm really sorry if this is the wrong section...

So, here's the thing: I've never played PW before, and I'm starting to right now! I need some advices about the game... like where to level up and how to level up fast.
 I'm an archer (I don't remember the race tho) and I was killing some Bluepaw Lemurs (Lv 1 I suppose) but they give a pretty low exp... and I was wondering since this is a private server and as far as I know this is a high rate one... I shouldn't be getting such a low experience... right?

Plus, I was killing those lemurs and I found out that I couldn't use my bow anymore at some point... I still have some arrows but I can't use the bow (It looks red in my inventory).

Can someone help me to solve my problems and give me some yaba-daba-doo advices? xD

THANK YOU! <3

Ah, my in game name is Kursk. :)

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Welcome to EPW.

Try this to begin with:
Click Here.
Click on Beginners Area.

Then this to continue:
Click Here

Look forward to seeing you in game!

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Kill the bunnies, not the lemurs - and follow the path until you're level 110, and in the centre of a large city (Archosaur). Your starter gear (Level 110) can be found in your inventory, by pressing 'B'. PV and FC are the two main levelling instances in EPW, however you can level other ways too. Dailies, such as BQ or Morai give a reasonable amount of XP for a lowbie and also at the Shrine of the Immortals you can kill mobs for EC (Main currency of EPW, Coins = Rarely used alternative) and also XP.

Good luck, and have fun. c:

[EDIT: Use the Guides in the posts above - shall be more useful than my guidance]

Offline kursk

Thank you very much guys.

Another question, why does it takes forever to patch the game?

http://prntscr.com/3860np

Offline NuckingFuts

• Characters: Chanzeer
new expansion is 2.5gbs and there's about 500 people trying to auto patch at once

Offline kursk

Ohhh... so there's a new expansion... I see... thank you very much!

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Due to you not playing PW before this, so you're completely new to the game. You won't know much about it. But here's a link to the Expansion's Content Guide on EPW - just so you can read up on some of the stuff before playing;

http://epicpw.com/guides/new-horizons-content-guide/