Epic Perfect World

Help. Question.

PandemicNight

This is probably answered. I just can't find it.
There is probably the most obvious answer to this question.. lol
This patch.
My EPW is updating; does that mean it's updating the New Horizons?
It doesn't matter to me which course; should I just let it finishing update ^if that's definitely the cause.
Or should I download the torrent file of New Horizons?

This probably a more desired way one wants to do it.

Letting the client update; seems faster.
But the UTorrent thing, is annoying and makes me wait days until fully loading.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Has the download bar moved yet? (Left bar). If it has, then just stick with it. Otherwise (If you have 8 gb of memory) stop the patcher and download the new client. I'm using the patcher, cause torrent kept on crashing. ;-;

PandemicNight

Yeah, it moves every once in a while. Seems easier way then the torrent. Torrent just stays 0.5% for a hour now... and changes 0.1% percent up. It's annoying. Torrents suck... lol

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
You're lucky. My patcher has been on for 2 hours and hasn't moved yet.

PandemicNight

Aw. I guess it really depends on the computer? Not entirely sure. But I think it's worth it. But I wish I could rub off some of this luck on you so it can go faster.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
depends on your net connection + the amount of players trying to patch at the same time.
i would suggest u to download the full client, i can see ur net is kinda fast since ur bar moves from time to time with this traffic  :-\

Offline Yeqiu

• Lordgrim
  • Characters: YeQiu, Yexiu, SuMucheng
  • Faction: A L A M A T
Use Internet Download Manager for faster DL than torrent :)

only suggestion...
"Some of the greatest BATTLES will be FOUGHT within the chambers of your own SOUL"

PandemicNight

Thank you guys for helping me. It's appreciated. <3

Offline Kutulu

• Characters: kutulu
  • Faction: Hellions-Leader
im just letting mine auto patch and its abt half way finished...It's only been a half hour for me  :smiley:

Offline NuckingFuts

• Characters: Chanzeer
the bar on the on the left is moving slower and I can see it fill up now

Offline jayLhord

Can i ask about the downloaded patch version 82-83. what was the used of it if we cant use it as a manual patch..or is there a problem with that patch version?

tnx :D

Ennaoj

Speed of Torrent download will depend on the number of seeders.
More seeders = faster download.
If you have a fast connection, I suggest for you to download the whole client via IDM and patch it from there.
Patching it from the newly downloaded client will be faster than patching it from your old client.

Ennaoj

Can i ask about the downloaded patch version 82-83. what was the used of it if we cant use it as a manual patch..or is there a problem with that patch version?

tnx :D

For v83 Aga mentioned there's no manual patch for it because manual patching is limited upto 2GB and the patch is over 2.5

There will be no manual patch due to patch size (over 2.5 GB). Patcher doesn't accept files bigger than 2 GB and splitting it into two patches isn't worth it.

So please either download full client (suggested option) or wait till Tuesday for auto-patch.