• Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
- 1 not needed.
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
If we started turning all farming areas into safe zones, we'd take out places like NS (ECs), West (treasure + WBs), Sirry + a few more (Rancor), Cromagnon (BQ), Morai (BQ2) etc etc.
I understand the frustration and stuffs, but if you decide to go out of sz white named and you're not 150 (while you could easily switch to/stay blue name) then you kinda have to take it easy, if someone decides to pk you nonetheless.
Then yes, there's the CD, if you're a healer you're forced to turn white named to heal/ress people with swords and stuffs. Then turning back to blue takes time, but that's when you shouldn't go do BQs alone, and bring some of your guildies/frens along.
And if none of them wants to tag along, bummers. Just hope no pinoy3sparkingIGstealthing sin feels like farming hours on you.
Besides, I've been doing around 3x BQs daily when Ducks was in the Cromagnon lvl, and I think I got killed uhm. Thrice maybe? In uhm. A long time. Also I recently did BQ for a low level guild I had some of my alts in, I wasn't 150, I was white named, I saw 3 people max going around that spot.

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
Side-chan your pic looks soo cute x3

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
btw its angie-chan c:
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
btw its angie-chan c:
LOL Narcissist. He's talking about Sideris.

Offline zebedee1

• HoHoHo
What about cutting the cooldown time for changing back to blue named, say 2hours as that gives people the time to be white named during a full Delta/t-t 3-3?
Show me someone who says they are their own worst critic and I will show you someone who has never asked me what I think of them

kitty stew

What about cutting the cooldown time for changing back to blue named, say 2hours as that gives people the time to be white named during a full Delta/t-t 3-3?
I agree with this. It should be it's own discussion instead of with this discredited one.

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Awwww.
btw its angie-chan c:
Awwwwwwwwwwwww.
LOL Narcissist. He's talking about Sideris.
Awwww-hy.
I'm pretty sure this would be abused during PK/KS.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Awwww.Awwwwwwwwwwwww. Awwww-hy.
Herro sir  :normal-4:

cevans1290

Won't even read. Simple : Go blue name, if you're waiting 10 hours? Go afk. Make an alt, the faction 'gets cont' > You just don't add it to main. Selfishassholes.