Epic Perfect World

PK protected Base Quest areas

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
^ These points are what I agree with here.

I know the cooldown can be a pain, but at least you have the option to go blue name. Every other server I have played didn't have this option.
Imo, if you are below 150, you shouldn't have blue name off. You are no match to anyone at all so there is no sense to having it off, so your point about low levels farming is a bit invalid.

If we start making areas like this safezone, then you start killing off the PVP aspects of this game, which is one of the main focuses of a p.server. I used to have some great PK at GBQ areas. An annoyance to farmers I know, but it happens.
It sucks to be PKed while you are questing or farming but that is part of the game and it is the risk you take by being white named and being out of safezone.
You can always go blue name, fight back, bring faction members or friends or just come back later when people leave. They aren't there 24/7.

I say no to this. Sorry.

Allll dis.
All BQ areas are fairly big, find a little corner or just go off the main path and no one messes with you. I've been doing that for 2 years in the factions I've been in and it's worked just fine.
And people are gonna be (and already have been) asking for safezone around Abba and SoT, sorry but no, same reasoning. You choose to go whitename, if you don't want to get pk'd just wait for it to expire, and go blue. Or, if people are spam killing you, wait a little then go back to farming.

As told before me, clerics, archers and sins often have to turn on PK mode for GV under level 150.

Why do they have to turn on pk mode??
Because of glitching boa and clerics cant heal people with swords when they're blue.

Offline Sℋeℓℓ

• Characters: Coffee_
  • Faction: Salvation
I don't fight back, don't drop any items, really don't see the point of this. It's just simply annoying 99% of the time.
Buy guardian scrolls if ur afraid of dropping something n fight back:)i always bump into pkers on gbq area :rolleyes:

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
So retarded, I always pk everyone when I do GBQ its just PK lol.. I dont understand, if youre a little kid that for some reason ( to be determined) is afraid of fighting back why the fk r u even white name then?
hell yea

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
So retarded, I always pk everyone when I do GBQ its just PK lol.. I dont understand, if youre a little kid that for some reason ( to be determined) is afraid of fighting back why the fk r u even white name then?
Excluding the insults, he is right.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I always go Gandhi if this happens to me. Respawn and ask for another kill. And another. He'll get bored some time and leave. Well, always worked for me.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I always go Gandhi if this happens to me. Respawn and ask for another kill. And another. He'll get bored some time and leave. Well, always worked for me.

You're bad though. Anyway, -1 to this thread.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
You're bad though. Anyway, -1 to this thread.
XD but Gandhigiri works with PKers.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
-1 who does that sht anyway

Offline Guardian

• Characters: Guardian
  • Faction: Artifex, Salmarnir
Blue name if you dont wanna get PK'd, rather easy.

Offline EastCoast

People would kill u anywere anytime is not cuz they dont want you to finish ur gbq is just boredom  >:(

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I don't fight back, don't drop any items, really don't see the point of this. It's just simply annoying 99% of the time.

You're doing it wrong.

That's why they killed you 3 times.  You won't attack back, so that's an easy 6 hours for them.

Lemme tell you a story that happened to me on more than one occasion on two different chars.

On my mystic, when she was freshly 150, I had a psychic randomly try to kill me while doing BQ.  It didn't go too well for that psychic as I 2-shot her into hell.  Then she came back to try and kill me with the same result.

Then on my archer, I was doing BH and I ran my cleric in with me and took in 4 others.  After boss died, another archer dropped party then started attacking me.  She barely ticked my charm (and my archer is still missing a WS belt and surpreme cape, so he's not completely endgame yet), while I took her down with very little issue. 

Point is: fight back.  You might not want to, but the reason why people will keep on attacking you in a non-mass pk situation is because you're pussy-footing.  Even if you don't kill them, put up a fight.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Best to faction sig on them >.> or do BQ with faction mates so they can back you up.

Offline Sℋeℓℓ

On my mystic, when she was freshly 150, I had a psychic randomly try to kill me while doing BQ.  It didn't go too well for that psychic as I 2-shot her into hell.  Then she came back to try and kill me with the same result.

psy atkin mystic  ??? had suicidal thoughts prolly

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
psy atkin mystic  ??? had suicidal thoughts prolly

Ever tried being a veno using blazing barrier and bramble hood and suddenly a bm attacks you with aps?

Offline Sℋeℓℓ

Ever tried being a veno using blazing barrier and bramble hood and suddenly a bm attacks you with aps?
n drop like a leaf? yes ma'am
sins are much more fun when they spark n enrage while having those buffs xD they die faster  :rolleyes: