Epic Perfect World

1vs1 Series #3 Feat. Tobi

Offline Guardian

• Characters: Guardian
  • Faction: Artifex, Salmarnir

"Alright so I did a lot of 1vs1's vs Tobi and lost the majority of them even though most of his wins was because of 0 pdef -.- .

The two wins in this video were some of the few wins that I got.

The thing is when it comes to venos on here and on any other server the whole 0 pdef and being able to lower the mdef down to nothing, gets me personally to play really defensivly and it makes me mess up basically.

Oh well... veno's have never been my strong point what so ever but he played really good and he had me at 0 chi for the entier fights which just takes the fun out of it for me. (obviously lol)

He was also the first veno that I've 1v1'd on EPW so it wasn't the easiest.

Enough of the QQ though, if I were to guess it probably turned out to be like 15-4 maybe?

Good fight Tobi.
"

Yes 4:44 is for you Tobi and so was the first song LOL!  :pig-48:
Last Edit: Apr 07, 2014, 05:09 pm by Dominant

Sab

it's good watching you getting used to the server slowly, same to kareem. Nice vid any ways

Offline Esok

• Tobi ★
  • As i live all will die. ★
  • Characters: Esok ★
  • Faction: None★
Nice video, nice songs, was fun to 1v1, 18-3 not 18-4 anyway it was gf kiddie until next time  :police:
Esok★

Offline loll

• Eat shit
  • Anyone asked?
  • Characters: TaNk
O wow , woodkid <3 ,nice gameplay again

Offline Guardian

O wow , woodkid <3 ,nice gameplay again
Yeah we will get there eventually, thank you! :)

Nice video, nice songs, was fun to 1v1, 18-3 not 18-4 anyway it was gf kiddie until next time  :police:

Thanks and I didn't really keep track of the score to be honest since most of them I didn't even record lol but yeah GF and thanks.

it's good watching you getting used to the server slowly, same to kareem. Nice vid any ways

Offline TacoBurrito900

• TW=REAL PK
  • TW=LIFE YOU DON'T LOG = KICK
  • Characters: SexSlaveOfSeby
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline ღSα¢iяα✿

• Baddie WF
  • Shut Up
  • Characters: ToxicPaws, Sacira
  • Faction: Artifex
Nice vid again  :smiley: also nice gameplay

+ Veno's in 1v1 are really a pain for most Bms ^

nice to see it tho  ;)

Offline Guardian

gj man
Thank you :)

Nice vid again  :smiley: also nice gameplay

+ Veno's in 1v1 are really a pain for most Bms ^

nice to see it tho  ;)

Yeah they are, thank you.  :smiley:

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
It is a beautiful video, but cmmon ... it takes little to no skill to play a WF ... no offence, WFs are just broken.  O:-)
Amazing music, of course  :normal-3: :normal-3:
And apart from the broken game itself, incredible game play.
 :normal-48: :normal-48:

Offline Esok

• Tobi ★
It is a beautiful video, but cmmon ... it takes little to no skill to play a WF ... no offence, WFs are just broken.  O:-)
Amazing music, of course  :normal-3: :normal-3:
And apart from the broken game itself, incredible game play.
 :normal-48: :normal-48:

sad tho don't delete this comment it's true, think veno don't require skill......
Esok★

Offline Guardian

sad tho don't delete this comment it's true, think veno don't require skill......

meh, just preventing spam on the topic.

Offline Droopeh

Thanks tons! :)
Was great seeing how more experienced Venos play their cards.
As for Venos being broken... I can't say I agree. Easy to play? Maybe (Though I personally don't agree with this either. Especially when it comes to chi management since they have to manage their opponents chi as well), but definitely not broken.

Offline Guardian

Thanks tons! :)
Was great seeing how more experienced Venos play their cards.
As for Venos being broken... I can't say I agree. Easy to play? Maybe, but definitely not broken.

No problem.

(Guide to veno: Fox form; Drain chi, purge, amp. 65% of the time/ Human form: Stun, random skills, nova, if 0 pdef hits press E since you have your 100 skill binded to it whilst 0pdef is on Q) :)

Offline Esok

• Tobi ★
No problem.

(Guide to veno: Fox form; Drain chi, purge, amp. 65% of the time/ Human form: Stun, random skills, nova, if 0 pdef hits press E since you have your 100 skill binded to it whilst 0pdef is on Q) :)

i'd like to see u do this to me on WR when you play veno, it's not as easy as you think, 1v1 gaby and you'll see how easy it is to beat other venos.  :police:
Esok★

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
i'd like to see u do this to me on WR when you play veno, it's not as easy as you think, 1v1 gaby and you'll see how easy it is to beat other venos.  :police:

Agreed.

I enjoyed the video though, plus the other ones as well. Nice music as well!