Epic Perfect World

GoF Stone Stacks

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
You cannot 'stack' GoF with another effect as they cancel each other out. For example, you cannot have a GoF dual axe and add that stone which has a chance to add 'quicken' to your attack.

Wrong

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Wrong

I think that is right, but if you care to explain yourself instead of leaving one word replys, someone someday might thank you :3

I think you may mean the cancel out bit though, I mis worded that. I don't mean that they both wont work, i mean that the added stone effect wont work, the weapons original effect, in this case GoF, will still work
Last Edit: Apr 08, 2014, 02:44 pm by Barbie

cevans1290

Barbie is right. I use Relentless Courage for 5.0 aps, but I used to use a stone - Extreme Fury. It would make me go to 3.33 again. I believe this works same with other classes? Not sure

GoF? - Wood dmg.

Offline Dartanion

• shinobi >:D
  • dont mind me im crazy @.@
  • Characters: dartainion/dartanion
  • Faction: non yet
well if you have dual 140 axes with gof i would suggest adding a faith stone for protection and a +15 str stone since im sure your weapon isent able to become a dragon dual axes right?
lvl 150 r8 sage bm dartanion
lvl 150 dragon sage cleric dartainion
lvl 147 demonic sage veno XxXXxXXxX (spelling may be incorrect)
lvl 135 demon barb PiZzAbOy
lvl 134 psy elmoeatbabys (alt account)

bvanharjr

well if you have dual 140 axes with gof i would suggest adding a faith stone for protection and a +15 str stone since im sure your weapon isent able to become a dragon dual axes right?

Faith never procs with GoF.

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
I think that is right, but if you care to explain yourself instead of leaving one word replys, someone someday might thank you :3

I think you may mean the cancel out bit though, I mis worded that. I don't mean that they both wont work, i mean that the added stone effect wont work, the weapons original effect, in this case GoF, will still work
When using another proc stone with a weapon ability, the proc chance of both are significantly reduced. I'm probably wrong about this but I believe the rate of each reduced is by 50% (might be more then that), making it much more effective if you don't put proc stones in weapons with abilities like GoF, so the more desirable ability procs a lot more

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
When using another proc stone with a weapon ability, the proc chance of both are significantly reduced. I'm probably wrong about this but I believe the rate of each reduced is by 50% (might be more then that), making it much more effective if you don't put proc stones in weapons with abilities like GoF, so the more desirable ability procs a lot more

I tested it with Spirit blackhole and it never worked, it's fair to assume that for the 10 minutes i was firing it I just extremely bad luck, however I believe the likely hood is that it does not work at all. Earlier when I said "They cancel each other out" I was thinking about the stones themselves, if you add two status effect stones I believe they do cancel each other out. However a weapons status proc will always have the power of veto and remain. I will test it all later when the new client downloads though just to be sure

cevans1290

I tested it with Spirit blackhole and it never worked, it's fair to assume that for the 10 minutes i was firing it I just extremely bad luck, however I believe the likely hood is that it does not work at all. Earlier when I said "They cancel each other out" I was thinking about the stones themselves, if you add two status effect stones I believe they do cancel each other out. However a weapons status proc will always have the power of veto and remain. I will test it all later when the new client downloads though just to be sure
Hm..Extreme with Holy ( Aps+Dmg | Remove debuffs), Holy stone will work. Not other, I afk'd over 3 hours before trying. LOL