Epic Perfect World

Poll

If aga agrees, do you people think we should get extra ST, or a reward or something for this..inconvenience?

Yes.
37 (62.7%)
No.
15 (25.4%)
Idc?
7 (11.9%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Voting closed: Apr 08, 2014, 07:48 pm

NW DC?

Offline Jynoku~

• Bring it, if you dare
  • Characters: XxMountMexX, NiceKahones
  • Faction: Artifex
I think that we should all get 1k ST for the inconvience.... just saying, cause I was actually doing good this nw, and ALSO, I thought the damn issue was fixed after the last like 50 Mass fcking dc's...... shesh, fix the issue already, it's just a simple back trace needed, and then a new firewall.. not that damn hard.
XxMountMexX ~ Demon Barbarian
NiceKahunas ~ Demon Archer
NiceKahones ~ Demon Venomancer
ShadowFallz ~ Demon Assassin
BamBamm ~ Demon Blademaster

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
No, GM's try their best and every game has their connection issues. IF they were being sloppy and didn't give a shit *cough pwi *cough* then yes.

cevans1290

I'm not asking for free ST but seeing as we all are missing NW maybe we can talk Agatio into restarting NW when server is back up
That would count as 'reward', So this too maybe. I was doing good though D:

Queso

Last Edit: Apr 06, 2014, 08:00 pm by Consequence

cevans1290

No, GM's try their best and every game has their connection issues. IF they were being sloppy and didn't give a shit *cough pwi *cough* then yes.
I think we deserve something, but not the 1k ST as above you. I also realize that it is not Aga's fault, or the GM's - As he said, I just think that some of us get pissed off and this time is total disconnection, so we don't even have a chance to get back yet.

Offline wannabepro

THIS SERVER either or:
1.Lag+spiking alltime
2.Crash NW
3.Admin complaining about Hyperfylter issues(or another problems "do not depend on them")

As usually sucks

Why i still play at EPW? idk, i think just old bad habbit.

Offline Cinnabon

cevans1290

And its back, up to Aga on the reward for it?  :-\

Offline Thalus

• Babyface
  • Hey baby, want to make my sword come online?
  • Characters: Thalus
  • Faction: Artifex
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool dc again :p
Signature done by Angie :3

Offline Blastoise

• One with the wind
  • Characters: DoggieStylzs
man this is crazy im trying to enter nw I cant even move :'( :'(

Offline Cinnabon

Offline again <.<

cevans1290

And back down?xD It's gonna do this all Nw I bet.. :-[

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
1k credits = 47 mins of nw best!

crazy how Savagery shit on you

Offline NachoHealr

While it is frustrating and disappointing that NW crashes once a week (though sometimes it is less, ijs), it's not something that the Dev's or GM's can always control. Although, I have to admit, I'd be tempted to flip the server switch during TW sometimes if I had the chance. ;)

Regardless, asking for free shit as recompense for your few minutes of DCing during NW is a bit overkill. It's a game, if it frustrates you so much that your NW gaming time is interrupted, try something new. Go outside...read a book...things like that. QQing over an issue that's beyond their control does nothing.

Beyond that... Have fun. :D Hope you guys had fun in NW while it was up.

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
This topic shuld be about fixing the nw dc not asking for more rewards, all in this server is free and u shuld be very cheap of asking even for more ...
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.