Epic Perfect World

R8 Gear(Heavy)

Offline FrozenPunch

• Quack Quack
  • Characters: ArticFury
  • Faction: Ducks
Hello everyone. I've recently been looking for anything that shows you what the R8 gives you compared to the Demonic Gear. I'm thinking about going R8 from the start. However, I have no idea what gives better stats right away. R8 Normal compared to Demonic Gear. I'd be willing to save up to recraft, but I have no idea how long that will take (And how much). Can someone give me a link or something that includes all the average stats for R8 Normal, and the Average stats compared to Demonic gear.

Thanks!

~Frost

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Demonic is a lot weaker than R8, I do hope you mean Dragon, and at some point everybody ends up being R8 due to better stats and set bonuses. Dragon has became pretty much farming gears and used in rare occasions and builds.

Offline FrozenPunch

• Quack Quack
Oh.... wait you have to be level 150 to get R8? I didn't know that. So The Cuisses of the King: SOL are the NORMAL R8 gear? Holy crap.... that's better than Dragon Defense imo.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
It depends on the class.

Aps characters are very expensive since you HAVE to get atleast x2 int on bracers and x1 int on the chest to get same or higher dps.

Mages are need either chan or tankyness so they're in the eh zone.

Non aps Heavy Armor's are the cheapest, since almost any stat works. They can work with tankyness, str, dex and seekers can work with chan too, if the other stats on the piece are cool too.

Between Demonic and R8, R8 is better. If you meant Dragonic instead of Demonic then R8 is better even with the noobst of stats unless your aps, the reason for this is the enhanced def and atk lvls u get comparing to Drag in the piece combo bonus.

RESUMING: On aps toons u need x2 int bracers and x1 int chest=very expensive
All other classes: R8 is better no matter what.
Last Edit: Apr 06, 2014, 08:00 pm by Danidv

Offline FrozenPunch

• Quack Quack
So as a BladeMaster I look for APS right? So how many recrafts am I looking at total on average to get that?

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
So as a BladeMaster I look for APS right? So how many recrafts am I looking at total on average to get that?
An aps bm... well for my sin's x2 int bracers i needed... i think it was around 10k ec or so, however i have 4 characters and i sell morai books at 300 ec, so i had plenty of even tokens, ec and supply tokens.

On a sin you're pretty much bound to go aps so you use drag bracers and chest till the r8 is done, however with a bm you can use the r8 for aoe and pulls and whatever and drag for aps until your r8 int set is done.

Offline FrozenPunch

• Quack Quack
Sounds good. Thank you for the information! Hope to see you all in game soon with R8 Great xD