• Characters: Oleander
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

that dude is so annoying

I'd probably break his camera

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Moneymaker

he may be annoying, regardless he is pointing out the elephant in the room , no one likes being filmed ?? lolololol every ***ing one of them is on camera more times than they are off of it , with the growing number of cameras and surveillance it seems people are more bothered by what some random white guy is doing, than their own government..... please open your eyes

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
he may be annoying, regardless he is pointing out the elephant in the room , no one likes being filmed ?? lolololol every ***ing one of them is on camera more times than they are off of it , with the growing number of cameras and surveillance it seems people are more bothered by what some random white guy is doing, than their own government..... please open your eyes

That is one very APAWOLLA level logic.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander

there is a huge difference between these two :normal-43:

I hope you are trolling :normal-46:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B