Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Bad video, bad ea, bad PK.

Good music.  :normal-37:

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
i love alamat vs artifex, when clearly its alamat + aeons + ares vs artifex vs dreturn + skorea
good effort tho, i guess?
hell yea

jakho

i love alamat vs artifex, when clearly its alamat + aeons + ares vs artifex vs dreturn + skorea
good effort tho, i guess?
xDD stopStress. I wrote pinoyland =)

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
xDD stopStress. I wrote pinoyland =)
im not stressing, vid called almat vs artifex, just adding the video in the beginning is meant to bring us down im guessing? just enjoy pk why must that garbage be added, i just dont understand  ;)
hell yea

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
artifex getting pushed around by pinoys, nice

Offline mizukano

Another person who can't say good video, must post things about Artifex, provoking drama.

pretty sure arti posted a vid claiming victory over the pinoys but...this shows what really happened...sad to say that i feel a lil lied to

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Lol, nice video.

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
pretty sure arti posted a vid claiming victory over the pinoys but...this shows what really happened...sad to say that i feel a lil lied to
i posted a video, and it was 2 diff pks, we won the 1st one - the one i posted, im sorry you guys pk once a day when the master is online and you must speculate over things. Find yourself please, quit talking out of your ass
hell yea

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
The PK itself lasted few hours, Ando posted a video not claiming victory but showcasing a section of that PK. Pedja posted one of their pushes, doesn't mean they won the entire PK.  :normal-43:

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver
The PK itself lasted few hours, Ando posted a video not claiming victory but showcasing a section of that PK. Pedja posted one of their pushes, doesn't mean they won the entire PK.  :normal-43:
But they did.

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
Ok ill explain, there were 2 pks, first one we won, the one I posted, 2nd one we lost
im sorry to bring this to ur thread Skazy, but i couldnt resist replying to the shehe
hell yea

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
But they did.
And? Alliance too strong.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
awesome video and ty for the fun pk <3

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me