Epic Perfect World

Any Mystic tips? c:

Offline Venusaur

• labradors are life
  • i love my dog
  • Characters: Xythoe, Concern, Constructive
  • Faction: Aftermath
Hi I was wondering if any of you people could tell me some mystic tips/combos that could be useful in PvP.
PV tips would be nice too. c:

Concern - 150 Demon Veno
Venusaur - 150 Sage Psychic.
Xythoe - 150 Sage Mystic.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Never let anything attack you without putting the creeper at their feet. That thing will severely hamper any attack and costs you nothing to keep around.

Also, most arcanes can't outDD falling petals, keep it on.  (Firecombo, 3sparked attacks are exceptions.) Even against other classes it'll help a lot.

Don't spark. Waste of chi.

Don't try to outsurvive sins. They never have to lower their damage output. Wait for them to go on the offense, pop leech, barrier & growth and nuke them as hard as you can. Mystics are much, much better at spike survivability & damage than even sins. But the sin will always win on longer sustained damage.

When fighting unbuffed targets, use the mystics ability to deal very predictable high damage to bypass charms on arcane & light armor completely.  Take targets to 50% hp, ish, and nuke arcanes with absorb. (16-17k is enough to kill without a tick.) For light armor pop the guaranteed crit buff, leech the mistress, use extreme poison & hit them with your lvl100 attack skill. (Name escapes me atm.) It'll hit them between 15 and 30k, for most light armor it'll bypass charm at 50%ish.

Offline Venusaur

• labradors are life
  • i love my dog
  • Characters: Xythoe, Concern, Constructive
  • Faction: Aftermath

Concern - 150 Demon Veno
Venusaur - 150 Sage Psychic.
Xythoe - 150 Sage Mystic.

Offline Rozaria

• 花樣年華
  • Faction: Xpendable
hit them with your lvl100 attack skill. (Name escapes me atm.)

Weeping breeze dance.

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
Weeping breeze dance.
and its gonna be Storm Dance after nh
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Achilles

• Characters: Achilles_, _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
If you're demon, constantly summon your Devil Chihyu and Storm Mistress; they will keep your chi up. They have great CC attacks that can keep someone locked for a very long time. Although Bramble Tornado and Gale Force uses chi, use them occasionally to keep melee classes away from you and to extend your stun lock period.

Get targets to half hp, summon Listless Blossom and Lysing it so you have a good 13s to plan your nuke.

Always remember that Absorb Soul is a physical damage skill and does more damage with Tangling Mire than with Extreme Poison. As mentioned earlier, heiro bugging low phys def classes are easy with that skill. Also remember that Absorb Soul is a 'debuff based' attack and as such it is treated as a debuff. This means that it can be blocked by Faith and Evil Ward and dodged by Tidal.

There are also simple tricks like using Energy Leach before Natures Barrier so you could move around. Along with Natures Barrier, Leaching either Devil Chihyu and Storm Mistress gives you massive defense.

Mystic is a fun class that has quite a range of possible combos and such. Read your skills well and mess around with them to see how far they can serve you in different situations.