Epic Perfect World

Event: Sky Flame Festival Rewards

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
So, after just competing in the Sky Flame Festival. Which 'wasted' 40 minutes of my time, and it was boring as hell. Turns out the rewards compiled of around just over 20 EC, which is pointless - especially as in 40 minutes, I could make like 200 EC or more. I'd prefer if you could change it to more like the Celestial Tigers event, however make the chests give x2 as it takes twice as long.

Please GNs. Many tanks.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Sky Flame? O.O Is that some new event or from the NH beta? And theatre of blood has basically the same problem. After an hour or so, the most you can get is around 50 ec.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
What event is this? :o
I haven't heard of it uptil now. :3
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

Stop revealing stuff done on beta -.-
Last Edit: Apr 02, 2014, 10:43 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
I remember this event from last year too..when it ran yesterday I was afk at the wrong time so could'nt seem to find the coordinator or maybe I missed him cuz I came in a bit too late. It's a fun lil event and the majour cities look pretty with the fireworks going off all over the place, a really nice opportunity for some pretty Screenshots :)

p.s thanks for posting the lil spoiler cuz now I can find the npc :D
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Stop revealing stuff done on beta -.-

Well, if it's supposed to be on beta. Then you kinda fawqed up, as it was on normal server last night.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
instead of 20 EC why not just make it in 1 ET? if it takes 40 mins.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
instead of 20 EC why not just make it in 1 ET? if it takes 40 mins.

1 ET = 100-120 EC.

Celestial Tigers Event is basically the same, however takes 20 minutes with chance to make 50-350+. I make 250 EC each time, as no other barbs compete and APS barbs always get #1.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
1 ET = 100-120 EC.

Celestial Tigers Event is basically the same, however takes 20 minutes with chance to make 50-350+. I make 250 EC each time, as no other barbs compete and APS barbs always get #1.

thats true, however i haven't done event cause i go away to college on weekdays so i miss most of it. if it's like celestial tiger event then it's better to have the same reward system as it im guessing.