Epic Perfect World

tw artefix vs xpendable

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Who is Dendrus?  :-\

Offline Almighty

How does it feel to know you are so serious about pixels that you would keep something that old
Oh well S1r you can safely suck 1080p Dick :)

H3h3h3h3h3 how does it feel to know that it was someone's sig and I copy pasted the link, try something better, maybe more luck next time. : )

Offline ImAJerk

Lol this is getting embarassing, both sides are try hards so stop talking. You brought a whole guild from another server just to get challenging PK. That's not serious? If you wouldn't have lost twice in less than 30 minutes you wouldn't have trolled in the TW and that's a fact...
Teru, I had the option the take that TW seriously, i chose not to for reason you don't need to know of. We did not bring a whole guild, the Server was dead, it was boring we came, people ofc would follow, it quite logical, but then again you are pretty impared. If you would like anymore facts i will be glad to answer you ^^

Offline Almighty

Lol this is getting embarassing, both sides are try hards so stop talking. You brought a whole guild from another server just to get challenging PK. That's not serious? If you wouldn't have lost twice in less than 30 minutes you wouldn't have trolled in the TW and that's a fact...
Wrecked.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants

People don't like basic logic.

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
As I said.
Please be serious.
Though, I think you guys don't like my poetry.
Oh well
Es okay
Don't mad
Much love
 ;) ^-^ O:-)

TEEHEE

Offline Almighty

Teru, I had the option the take that TW seriously, i chose not to for reason you don't need to know of. We did not bring a whole guild, the Server was dead, it was boring we came, people ofc would follow, it quite logical, but then again you are pretty impared. If you would like anymore facts i will be glad to answer you ^^
H3h3h3h3h3 I was bored too.

Offline Parasite

• Cannabis King
  • Characters: Diabolical, Merlyn, Balls, Misanthropical, Heylel, Stfu, Butterflies
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
 >:D
Artifex had more fun=win
Xpendable losers :))
nice real pk

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Tbh participating in that TW was hilarious.

I don't understand why you're all getting so serious about it, it's a game.

But great video Ahed and Skrillex (since your thread was locked before I could reply.)

Offline Squiddy

• Old Player
  • Losers Everywhere
  • Characters: Shorti, PinkPanda
  • Faction: Xpendable
W3w everyone gets so personal with all the long essay replies wtf?
Do you need psychiatrist??? Are you ok??????????

Dayum alls I know is dat yalls needs to keep calm and smoke weed.
World peace mah brothas, world peace.  :police:

PS:
+9999. Sorry to rain on everyone's parade but this is kinda true. :)
Last Edit: Apr 01, 2014, 01:04 pm by Panda

jakho

Wrekt easied bb. http://prntscr.com/3628ff

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
H3h3h3h3h3 I was bored too.

We still have 150 people in guild even tho the main people + all officers quited 2-3 months ago lol ty for sharing i was somewhat curious how many people we would have in guild by now .

Lol this is getting embarassing, both sides are try hards so stop talking. You brought a whole guild from another server just to get challenging PK.

PK and TW are not the same thing , and well we actually got asked quiete alot to come here, by members, friends, people in other guilds (some from XP aswell).

If you wouldn't have lost twice in less than 30 minutes you wouldn't have trolled in the TW and that's a fact...

And you are completelly wrong.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

?
Sorry for coming to this server?
lol next level retard

Now they're trying to troll us from coming to epic. Like really, im done LOL
Last Edit: Apr 01, 2014, 01:08 pm by IcyTech

Offline Almighty

?
Sorry for coming to this server?
lol next level retard

Now they're trying to troll us from coming to epic. Like really, im done LOL

We did not bring a whole guild, the Server was dead

H3h3h3h33h I agree with you. Read the whole post before commenting wannabe smart. Maybe more luck next time. : )

Sab

Sorry to say this, but all the XP are just butthurt artifex noobs had fun, idn why you take all that shit soo serious. Play your shit on your class, ditch work for tw. Who gives a ***? it's not our problem what you do with your leisure time or w/e. And about the "try hard thing" dumbest fact i ever heard. How is it that if we come from another server were're try hard?? lol? we came here for more pk, if we were more try hard we wouldn't have came to epic, since we heard about all the favouritism and we both knew xp would have an advantage over us in epic. So we are try hards for accepting a challenge??????????? reallly?? lol idn what facts you kids get. If you hate the video then don't comment simple. Not our problem you ditched your rl for a single TW, there were reasons why that was taken as a troll, which you don't know. Daam ***ing idiots. Happy gaming any ways