Epic Perfect World

New Horizons Instance Flowsilver - Advanced Mode Walkthrough

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Amaizing,thank you for this guide!Qt voice.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
I can answer that for you (and Im sure that the official guide to it will as well). Hard mode gives you 24 Flowsilver coins while easy mode gives you 12. The dungeon doesn't take 10 people on hard mode, but having a barb and EP with you is truly a must. The new instances have been made so that APS classes do not steam-roll all the bosses, DPH skills are far more effective from what I and the others have noticed. As for the rewards, they are currently trade-able.
Thanks! ^_^
As my main is a sin, I believe I can always use chill and do DPH and not APS. Plus, I have the "spellcutter" skill specially reserved for the last boss as Cynix said that the last boss needs to be interrupted all the time. :D
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
aw ty for the guide sir <3

and dat accent lawl

u need to make another vid with aussie accent :<
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
So we must farm avatars and cant get them with ST/cubi/etc? This dungeon is fun after patch. But when everyone will have they card set, how newbies should farm? You cant solo this dungeon  :-\

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
btw a few questions

after the beta end, will u get to keep the new skills u got?

and what is the reward for? (flowsilver coin i mean)

kty.

yaoi<3

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
So we must farm avatars and cant get them with ST/cubi/etc? This dungeon is fun after patch. But when everyone will have they card set, how newbies should farm? You cant solo this dungeon  :-\
Well the good thing is that people have SO MANY toons that they will keep on farming and farming for all their toons, just like TMs. So, I think flowsilver will be enriched with people if not spammed for quite some time! :D :D
But yes, eventually very less people will go there! :D
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Well the good thing is that people have SO MANY toons that they will keep on farming and farming for all their toons, just like TMs. So, I think flowsilver will be enriched with people if not spammed for quite some time! :D :D
But yes, eventually very less people will go there! :D
TM robe cant trade. Avatars can. So you dont need set for every chars - just farm once and trade them between chars.
And since we cant level cards for certain class only spirit cards mater.

Offline sikes12

I can answer that for you (and Im sure that the official guide to it will as well). Hard mode gives you 24 Flowsilver coins while easy mode gives you 12. The dungeon doesn't take 10 people on hard mode, but having a barb and EP with you is truly a must. The new instances have been made so that APS classes do not steam-roll all the bosses, DPH skills are far more effective from what I and the others have noticed. As for the rewards, they are currently trade-able.

In other word , there is a boss in fsp that  1 shot a non-barb that tank it
:P

Offline Sℋeℓℓ

• Characters: Coffee_
  • Faction: Salvation
;)thanx for the guide :D
Last Edit: Apr 05, 2014, 11:35 am by Shell

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Pve for me cynix go!!!!!!

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Pve for me cynix go!!!!!!
No Softzeroo  :normal-5:

btw a few questions

after the beta end, will u get to keep the new skills u got?

and what is the reward for? (flowsilver coin i mean)

kty.
There are some skills that i don't think I'll want to keep.  Anything we earn in beta goes away when we log the normal server.

Flowsilver coins make War Avatar S chests.  They give those cards that increase stat points.

aw ty for the guide sir <3

and dat accent lawl

u need to make another vid with aussie accent :<

Any time  :normal-4:

and I wish I knew how to do one ;c  :normal-12:
I'm basically 40

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
There are some skills that i don't think I'll want to keep.  Anything we earn in beta goes away when we log the normal server.
Flowsilver coins make War Avatar S chests.  They give those cards that increase stat points.

I wish I knew how  :normal-12:
ah ok ty ^^

yaoi<3

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Nice video cyn!

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
That bigest problem - only few was allowed to beta test, so when patch will go live and these who dont has chance to test will learn new skills they will get disappointed. Especially casting archers who losing 3 skills and 1 new skill got 3min CD :D