Epic Perfect World

Server time vs. GMT +/- 0

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Forgive me if I am wrong. But the server's timezone is now GMT -2. NW last night turned to -2 (Instead of -1), even though DST happens 3/4 hours later, and then when it does occur the server time is changed again... You call this a European server?! Yet you've turned it (Almost) into a Southern American/BR timezone - will this continue to becoming GMT -5 to 8 (US) or will it be FIXED?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Forgive me if I am wrong. But the server's timezone is now GMT -2. NW last night turned to -2 (Instead of -1), even though DST happens 3/4 hours later, and then when it does occur the server time is changed again... You call this a European server?! Yet you've turned it (Almost) into a Southern American/BR timezone - will this continue to becoming GMT -5 to 8 (US) or will it be FIXED?
It's still GMT -1

Encyclopedia -> Events.
Current time is 4:57 PM. My timezone is GMT +5:30, and its 11:27 PM atm. Little bit of math will tell you the server time and my time are 6:30 apart ie server timezone is GMT - 1.

scxclfbdnkgw

You are bad at math

Araqiel

thats beacause u alrady changed time, but server didnt change YET....

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Yeah, I'm wrong Maxy. But still... I swear the server used to be GMT +/- 0.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
It was 0GMT for me, at first. But now, its -1 GMT for me  :rolleyes:
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2015, 05:28 pm by BlackRoft

Offline sa7tlil

• The Quack is the Plan
  • Quack Quack
this noob harry ... GMT time doesn't change its us who +/- 1hr for light saving blabla, and yea it seems still no patch for the1hr+ I hope they don't do it tbh

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
I hope they do. I want sleep. :c

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Yeah, I'm wrong Maxy. But still... I swear the server used to be GMT +/- 0.
Yep, used to be. When I started playing back in June 2013, it was GMT +0. NW started at 1:50 am for me etc. But it changed in August or July, I don't remember. It was changed due to DST. Now I don't know when they'll change it back, or if they even are going to change it back.

Here, found the topic.

this noob harry ... GMT time doesn't change its us who +/- 1hr for light saving blabla, and yea it seems still no patch for the1hr+ I hope they don't do it tbh
Maybe it'll be included in the NH patch.

Offline LadyRell

• Characters: LadyRell/Rellona
  • Faction: PureHeart
ok trying to figure this out and with out knowing what gmt time or whatt time server time  is can some one tell me if something 19:30 server time what time for  it pst time im currently in Washington State USA which is pacific standard time.. my wedding ceremony is at 19:30 server time want to make sure im there!!

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
ok trying to figure this out and with out knowing what gmt time or whatt time server time  is can some one tell me if something 19:30 server time what time for  it pst time im currently in Washington State USA which is pacific standard time.. my wedding ceremony is at 19:30 server time want to make sure im there!!

I am in EST which means that the server is 4 hours ahead of me; Because you're in PST, the server is 7 hours ahead of you. So 19:30 server time would be 12:30 your time.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
It's still GMT -1

Encyclopedia -> Events.
Current time is 4:57 PM. My timezone is GMT +5:30, and its 11:27 PM atm. Little bit of math will tell you the server time and my time are 6:30 apart ie server timezone is GMT - 1.

India, Maldives, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan which of those awesome countries are you from?

EDITED: Removed certain offensive terms. Context means a lot; it wasnt appropriate.
Last Edit: Apr 06, 2014, 05:12 am by Meese

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
India, Maldives, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan which of those awesome countries are you from?

EDITED: Removed certain offensive terms. Context means a lot; it wasnt appropriate.
3rd world country. India. Go ahead, let the racism begin.