Epic Perfect World

Card Bosses

Offline catgod

Hello i was wondering if a GM has the power to summon the bosses Archelon and Deep Strangler, i would find them normally in lunar but the valleys they are in arent in the normal party run, so i cant get to the Summon Bot that gives the quest to make them appear. If you can summon the two for me i would be very happy, since i have killed the 14 other bosses and would like to kill HammerFall :P

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
every card boss summonable in this server only u must know the path in lunar coz there not every path let u go to card boss level :P

choose the correct path

thats what i got (since i forget the correct path because i made it 2-3 year ago)

http://www.ecatomb.net/ph/boss-cv.php

Jaden Rutiodon's summonobot is located in the Humuron Valley of Lunar Glade. You will need a party to reach it and the boss spawns in the water.

Jaden Rutiodon: bottom right lake 429 544
Deep Strangler: top right lake 440 559
Archelon: the bath near the bottom right lake not the one with the lake 403 540

not sure but something like turtle is at begining a place with wood mobs, overall its something like 3/5/6 or similiar path
Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 04:51 pm by shadowvzs
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Deep Strangler can be found in the valley you get 2nd by killing only the tombstone on the right.
Archelon  is in the second valley if you kill only the tombstone on the left.
If I recall correctly that is.

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
I have tried all the card bosses and yes they are summonable.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline catgod

ok thanks for the info, because i never done this and the guide i was using didnt say anything about the tombstone killing order

Offline tragedy

Sorry if this isn't the appropriate place to ask this, or if it's already answered somewhere, but...what's the point in killing the lunar bosses? Do they drop anything we even need on this server?
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
- Albert Einstein

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Sorry if this isn't the appropriate place to ask this, or if it's already answered somewhere, but...what's the point in killing the lunar bosses? Do they drop anything we even need on this server?

Chrono pages/gold OHT mats (makes purified perfect stones)

We will likely be adding in a use soon.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Lunar bosses drop the lunar glade mats. Card bosses drop mats to make OHT gear that can sometimes turn into OHT gold, either way nothing too usefull here since chi stones can be bought already. Cardbosses also got a small chance on a chrono page but nothing worthwhile. I've killed every cardboss including the final one and not a single chronopage dropped so other methods of farming are much faster.