Epic Perfect World

Xpendable vs Ducks TW-3/30-Amatusaru

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
This thread is being locked for cleaning. It will be unlocked after the clean-up is completed.
Though, next time it'll be deleted instead.

Edit: Cleaned and unlocked. Keep in mind that opinions are bound to vary between players, and to convey your own in a civil manner. Thank you to those who are quick to remember that this is only a game.

Happy Gaming.
Last Edit: Mar 30, 2014, 06:52 pm by ىℒℯℯ℘ ♈

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Gen. Cipher

• ★★★★
  • War never changes.
  • Characters: Gen_Cipher
removed 2 posts due to foul language / gif...

request all to keep the thread clean.. post only if you have valid points and not the short form or any other bad words..

for those who didn't understand.. its an awareness topic on OP TW guild and suggestion for TW alliance to bid against them to bring down server monopoly..

thanks again for reading.. have a nice day..

The key word is suggestion and, unless I am mistaken, a suggestion does not guarantee anything. eon only speaks for himself. After reading through that discussion, I had found that not a single person had made any agreement on behalf of their faction to attack yours. I'm not sure who all these factions are that you are referring to.
Read my chronicling of the Territorial Wars here: http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/territorial-war-reports/