Epic Perfect World

Barbarian R8R

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
Before you read this and automatically think try searching encyclopedia blah blah crap...I've looked already.

Question: Does the r8r barbarian have the option for def lvls.

Reasoning behind question:
I have R8R armor (don't remember what class) with def lvls so was wondering if barbarians have that option too. Encyclopedia doesn't say it does but I know modifications have been done and don't know if said modifications are reflected in it.

Thank you for your answers.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Before you read this and automatically think try searching encyclopedia blah blah crap...I've looked already.

I have R8R armor (don't remember what class) with def lvls so was wondering if barbarians have that option too. Encyclopedia doesn't say it does but I know modifications have been done and don't know if said modifications are reflected in it.

None of the R8r armor pieces have def lvl stats, at least on EPW.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
None of the R8r armor pieces have def lvl stats, at least on EPW.

^ dis. Only weaps.

There is also this for future reference: http://epicpw.com/guides/r8-recast-add-on-guide/

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY

as stated above you cant get def levels from addons. BUt if you wear 3 pcs. R8R armor you can get +5 def levels as 3 pc set bonus.
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt