Epic Perfect World

Artifex vs Xpendable pk some day idk at some place

Sab

Hypocrite.

If you guys would pk for fun as you claim you do, there would be pk whole day, because most of your members never log off. Literally 25/8 online. But since the "we pk for fun" is bullsht, theres 1hr of pk every 24 hours. If artifex would pvp for fun, you wouldnt skype signet almost 40 ppls against 15 of us, like the other day. Wudnt outnumbers us by 20 like you guys do sometimes, so please, sit down.

Erm? idn why you're trying to start something now by calling others "hypocrites", i mean who are you to judge others that? legit XP and Artifex them selves are try hards, just people see it from two different prespectives. So running around like a headless chicken judging others in a game is just something beyond childish. Plus, we do pk for fun, you don't see us pk. Idn if XP pks for fun, not my problem, since i'm not in that guild. So comparing as if you're in artifex to judge is.. just no comment. You're the one who needs to sit down and chill. It's just pk

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
"So running around like a headless chicken judging others in a game is just something beyond childish."

Because Artifex members are pristine and without fault + never insult/degrade/trashtalk.

:normal-2:

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

If u'd enjoy the pk and not increase the ego people will really see xpendable as a pk faction,not a big merge:)

again, with this merge talk lmao..  if you call this a merge, then every big faction is a merge..

so, a group of friends can't leave their inactive or the unhappy faction they're in to join another without it being a merge ?.

what faction were you in before joining artifex ? ,, does that mean your faction merged with artifex ? ..

don't bring in useless points such as a merge, when the same thing can be said about your faction.

truth be told, it doesn't matter regardless.

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Vegas

Lol PK for fun, are you stupid? If you lose PK you have to grow a beard, change name and get fake glasses or you will be a loser irl. What will you say to your kids once when they ask you about those legendary PK wars on epic???

Sab

Lol PK for fun, are you stupid? If you lose PK you have to grow a beard, change name and get fake glasses or you will be a loser irl. What will you say to your kids once when they ask you about those legendary PK wars on epic???

:normal-2:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Quite interesting. Weak pk though, waiting on opponent to step up their game. Also you're an good EA, better than all enemy EA's.
Yup, it's more about numbers, and the amount of BMs/Venos and EPs you got. It does prove which side AAs the best ofc and all, but imo, XP beat artifex mostly due to numbers, same to artifex as well. It was rare having them "even number" fights. Still fun though. And about the undefeatable thingie, it's dumb using it in a game, even irl every one are defeatable as you said. But the joke was made from the XP members who use it on threads lol. nothing serious
Last Edit: Mar 29, 2014, 07:21 am by Maxy/Godsent/Octalift

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
LOL ANYWAYS

Nice video Rip

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
if pvp was fun to you, you wouldn't wait to be forced to do it by that thing you call a leader

just so everyone is on the same page, xpendable is a mass merge of:

¤RoYaLe¤
HeartLess
Frost
☆斧头帮★
Massacre
Aeons
AfterMath
Eminence
Ascension
☆Chaos★
Hang☆Over
Outcast
Just4Fun
NoHomo
AllTheHomo
ChinaTown
Insurrect
DarkNes
Radiance
Immortals (swordsman)
Immortals (delphi)
Warlords
Enemy (swordsman)
Enemy (delphi)
Enemy (oracle)
D'Return
S'Koreans
Ducks
Worms
Artifex
Future
Salamnir

all to fight artifex, and still get outnumbered all day, everyday

Offline SHINIGAMI

if pvp was fun to you, you wouldn't wait to be forced to do it by that thing you call a leader

¤RoYaLe¤
HeartLess
Frost
☆斧头帮★
Massacre
Aeons
AfterMath
Eminence
Ascension
☆Chaos★
Hang☆Over
Outcast
Just4Fun
NoHomo
AllTheHomo
ChinaTown
Insurrect
DarkNes
Radiance
Immortals (swordsman)
Immortals (delphi)
Warlords
Enemy (swordsman)
Enemy (delphi)
Enemy (oracle)
D'Return
S'Koreans
Ducks
Worms
Artifex
Future
Salamnir

i was in the faction called "girls"  for 2 days about 2 years ago.. so that's a merge aswell, you forgot to add.

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
i was in the faction called "girls"  for 2 days about 2 years ago.. so that's a merge aswell, you forgot to add.
Wow Brittney Jean

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver

¤RoYaLe¤
HeartLess
Frost
☆斧头帮★
Massacre
Aeons
AfterMath
Eminence
Ascension
☆Chaos★
Hang☆Over
Outcast
Just4Fun
NoHomo
AllTheHomo
ChinaTown
Insurrect
DarkNes
Radiance
Immortals (swordsman)
Immortals (delphi)
Warlords
Enemy (swordsman)
Enemy (delphi)
Enemy (oracle)
D'Return
S'Koreans
Ducks
Worms
Artifex
Future
Salamnir

I don't know why you guys keep on trying to push this merge idea. Also, it's quite funny to think that you guys seeing 2 people who left Aeons and joining Xpendable; you call it a merge.
Don't tell me Artifex just came from 1 single guild because we both know it's not.

Keep feeding yourself ignorance, lies and hypocrisies to wipe off your shame :)
Last Edit: Mar 29, 2014, 07:39 am by Autistic

Offline SHINIGAMI

Wow Brittney Jean

LOL i remember people hitting on my brittneyjean  :normal-2:

Angelica

¤RoYaLe¤
HeartLess
Frost
☆斧头帮★
Massacre
Aeons
AfterMath
Eminence
Ascension
☆Chaos★
Hang☆Over
Outcast
Just4Fun
NoHomo
AllTheHomo
ChinaTown
Insurrect
DarkNes
Radiance
Immortals (swordsman)
Immortals (delphi)
Warlords
Enemy (swordsman)
Enemy (delphi)
Enemy (oracle)
D'Return
S'Koreans
Ducks
Worms
Artifex
Future
Salamnir

Didn't even know half of these guilds exist. But yeah, 1-2 members = merge...

Anyways, nice job Corey.  :normal-3:

Offline loll

• Eat shit
  • Anyone asked?
  • Characters: TaNk
Nice vid XP, when was this?

Sab

I don't know why you guys keep on trying to push this merge idea. Also, it's quite funny to think that you guys seeing 2 people who left Aeons and joining Xpendable; you call it a merge.
Don't tell me Artifex just came from 1 single guild because we both know it's not.

Keep feeding yourself ignorance, lies and hypocrisies to wipe off your shame :)

Aren't you the pinoy from aeons?