Epic Perfect World

Artifex vs Xpendable pk some day idk at some place

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver
You should be replying "DontStress DontMad DontBrain"
or something, something original to you.

Plis leave our words of wisdom be  :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-2:
dontSad

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants

The power of the goat is greater than your photoshop abilities. Ty for pk.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Nice pk,nice video.

Calling urself gods in game is stupid.
Calling urself undefeated as far as you lost also is stupid.
If u'd enjoy the pk and not increase the ego people will really see xpendable as a pk faction,not a big merge:)
The jokes about you are made out of your ego,not of your gameplay.No1 ever said that you don't know how to pk,but you don't know the difference between 'undefeated' and 'one of the best'  :normal-1:

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
niced video, niced pk
sad i missed this
#maxprofit
hell yea

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Only reason why "fake vid, edited" was being used, was cause how much people would be like "xp undefeatable guild, no challenge" etc. Any ways nice vid and good pk :normal-25:

no one's undefeated in that sense, lol ..   if outnumbered or out classed anyone would lose lol if you want to call it that. Hence why i say, bring it to TW and decide who's undefeated or not cause as far as pk goes, everyone will win and lose depending on the situation..

and i'm not even going to claim/mention who wins or loses when pk is even numbers, as for one thing it hardly ever is even numbers in mass pk lol especially when you have multiple guilds joining in for a little bit of fun off the side and for another, it'll be very inaccurate to determine if it truly was even numbers or not and etc etc..
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
RandomPsy: why even talk when it's 80 xpendable vs 40 artifex

Offline cocks on a stick

• Moderated
  • wet
  • dicks
  • Characters: c ;
  • Faction: ; 3
If u'd enjoy the pk and not increase the ego people will really see xpendable as a pk faction,not a big merge:)

Hypocrite.

If you guys would pk for fun as you claim you do, there would be pk whole day, because most of your members never log off. Literally 25/8 online. But since the "we pk for fun" is bullsht, theres 1hr of pk every 24 hours. If artifex would pvp for fun, you wouldnt skype signet almost 40 ppls against 15 of us, like the other day. Wudnt outnumbers us by 20 like you guys do sometimes, so please, sit down.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Nice pk,nice video.

Calling urself undefeated as far as you lost also is stupid.
The jokes about you are made out of your ego,not of your gameplay.No1 ever said that you don't know how to pk,but you don't know the difference between 'undefeated' and 'one of the best'  :normal-1:
stupidness got the best of you from what I see

Sab

no one's undefeated in that sense, lol ..   if outnumbered or out classed anyone would lose lol if you want to call it that. Hence why i say, bring it to TW and decide who's undefeated or not cause as far as pk goes, everyone will win and lose depending on the situation..

and i'm not even going to claim/mention who wins or loses when pk is even numbers, as for one thing it hardly ever is even numbers in mass pk lol especially when you have multiple guilds joining in for a little bit of fun off the side and for another, it'll be very inaccurate to determine if it truly was even numbers or not and etc etc..

Yup, it's more about numbers, and the amount of BMs/Venos and EPs you got. It does prove which side AAs the best ofc and all, but imo, XP beat artifex mostly due to numbers, same to artifex as well. It was rare having them "even number" fights. Still fun though. And about the undefeatable thingie, it's dumb using it in a game, even irl every one are defeatable as you said. But the joke was made from the XP members who use it on threads lol. nothing serious

Vegas

Okay I will start calling myself God irl then  :normal-25:

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
Okay I will start calling myself God irl then  :normal-25:
:normal-2: :normal-13:

Offline Almighty

And about the undefeatable thingie, it's dumb using it in a game, even irl every one are defeatable as you said.
I'm undefeated irl, come brum town and fight me, I'm a boxer.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Hypocrite.

If you guys would pk for fun as you claim you do, there would be pk whole day, because most of your members never log off. Literally 25/8 online. But since the "we pk for fun" is bullsht, theres 1hr of pk every 24 hours. If artifex would pvp for fun, you wouldnt skype signet almost 40 ppls against 15 of us, like the other day. Wudnt outnumbers us by 20 like you guys do sometimes, so please, sit down.

Sorry lol
Next time we'll tell people to log off because XP might complain that our people want pk.
I also find it extremely ironic, no wait, hypocritical that a XP member talks about Skype sig
when your own skype and forum is filled with it.

I'm done lol

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable

Sorry lol
Next time we'll tell people to log off because XP might complain that our people want pk.
I also find it extremely ironic, no wait, hypocritical that a XP member talks about Skype sig

I'm done lol
i got out my dictionary, encyclopedia, compass, and mega blocks; i still could not figure out what you were talking about

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
You pretty much missed the point out of what Lau was trying to say