Epic Perfect World

This is why Imma quit this sv

Offline HighLander

• Some Guy. Hai.
  • Sometimes I just Dont Care.
  • Characters: QZMO, SwordHERO
  • Faction: None right now.
Ive had some of the most bullshit things...

Okay so a while back i ran out of protection scrols and didnt notice, i was red by accident (i poked a psy that was water gear and didnt notice, she was white and she died) and some random 3sparker sin pick 2 of my armor pieces, then stealth and go blue.

I get some protection scrolls after this.

TODAY, i ran out of protection scrolls AGAIN and then aeons ganked the west and I dropped 4 my armor pieces, Vaynne picks it up and says

"nice. ty.'

Bullshit server, def quitting.
Difficulty level on Barb class:

Avatar is Still The Best Show E.V.E.R.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I might be somehow dumb but i'm missing the point where this is a server fault  :rolleyes:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

Offline HighLander

• Some Guy. Hai.
I might be somehow dumb but i'm missing the point where this is a server fault  :rolleyes:

Not a server fault, a Community one.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
While that sucks...

the same rules do apply on PWI and any other server.  If you don't have scrolls or safety lock on, you have a chance to drop stuff.  It takes 2 seconds to check if you need scrolls.  I personally get 999, that way I know I won't be running out for a while (since I rarely pk unless I'm feeling particularly violent).

Methinks they never played a PW server before us.

I don't trust anyone with my drawers; so I make sure that I have scrolls, because some people will just run with your stuff.  Because they suck and that's just the way it is.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Achilles

• Characters: Achilles_, _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Man I don't even post on these forums but honestly, all that is your fault. How could you not remember to keep GS in your bag when you lost things once before.

*Carebear modifications were done here*
Last Edit: Mar 28, 2014, 11:46 am by Achilles

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

People are assholes, no matter where you go.
Don't  expect anything from anyone and you'll only ever be positively surprised by them.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict

but you mentioned there something about the server :/
the comunity is like this everywhere, there will always be people who brings u down. its the internet :/ people like to be somewhat "important" or "superior" by showing they are stupid.  :-\

all u need to do is keep an eye on the scrolls OR bind ur items.

Offline HighLander

• Some Guy. Hai.
People are assholes, no matter where you go.
Don't  expect anything from anyone and you'll only ever be positively surprised by them.

Actually, this is the 1st server ive ever played where someone doesnt have the common decency to atleast return what you dropped (discluding pwi)

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
To be perfectly honest, guardian scrolls are beyond cheap to obtain.  Most people carry hundreds at a time.  If you managed to drop gear 2 times in a row, it is your fault and no one else's.

I personally give gear back when I see it drop unless I have some predetermined reason not to care about the person who dropped it.  Trash talkers don't get their gear back.  That's rule #1 about gear drops for me.
I'm basically 40

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Actually, this is the 1st server ive ever played where someone doesnt have the common decency to atleast return what you dropped (discluding pwi)

You just ran into some a-holes.  You're gonna run into them all over. 

I honestly don't understand their reason behind it though; you can farm gear/ec's really fast unless you're lazy (hell, even if you are lazy you can get some EC's a day just doing BH).  But it is what it is.  Quitting isn't gonna do anything.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline HighLander

• Some Guy. Hai.
Man I don't even post on these forums but honestly, all that is your fault. How could you not remember to keep GS in your bag when you lost things once before.

You probably have the greatest point in history, but thats actually a problem ive always had, once i forgot my pen and i got detention for it (Stupid ass school), next day i forgot my pen and the same thing happended, but really, only server i get that kinda BS on, allthough on storm i never dropped gear, but everywhere else, i usually get atleast one person willing to get my shit back for me

Offline HighLander

• Some Guy. Hai.
To be perfectly honest, guardian scrolls are beyond cheap to obtain.  Most people carry hundreds at a time.  If you managed to drop gear 2 times in a row, it is your fault and no one else's.

I personally give gear back when I see it drop unless I have some predetermined reason not to care about the person who dropped it.  Trash talkers don't get their gear back.  That's rule #1 about gear drops for me.

If i didnt suck at pk, i'd follow that trashtalker thing you said, i usually only carried around 100 at a time, but i thought you could only stack to 199?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
just bind the items....problem solved ;)

can carry 999