Epic Perfect World

Lunar Glade cape vs Nirvana or Dragon cape

Offline Chenstar

Do you think the -interval or -channeling is worth sacrificing the stats of capes you would find in the forges? Also I'm look at this from a endgame perspective. 
"As balance dictates."

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Very much depends on your class and build, for some classes yes it is.  For others no definitely not.

Offline Chenstar

Very much depends on your class and build, for some classes yes it is.  For others no definitely not.
Well I'm thinking about Lunar Glade cape for my Assassin and Wizard. So what's your opinion on them?
"As balance dictates."

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Sin yes

Wizard no

I always laugh at the arcanes who wear the lunar cape.

Offline Claciusvile

• That random wizard.
for aps classes like sins and BMs its helpful..

but for arcanes...its not worth it

if I went lunar cape for -6% channel on my wizard, I would have less than 30k hp (28k hp I think).

considering that we can be instantly killed easily, there is no point in sacrificing the crucial stats from a dragon cape for an extra -6% channel.

besides. If sharded correctly, you can get a -69% channel on a wizard (demons can hit -89% with demon wellspring quaff). which is good enough

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Jup between the long lasting chan buff chocolate and high stats on other gear you can do just fine without cape. Though if you can pull it off with your build it's not that bad either.  Sin go APS though, it's worth it there.

Offline vaine123

for aps classes like sins and BMs its helpful..

but for arcanes...its not worth it

if I went lunar cape for -6% channel on my wizard, I would have less than 30k hp (28k hp I think).

considering that we can be instantly killed easily, there is no point in sacrificing the crucial stats from a dragon cape for an extra -6% channel.

besides. If sharded correctly, you can get a -69% channel on a wizard (demons can hit -89% with demon wellspring quaff). which is good enough

I use the -6 channeling cape, and I have 30.9k hp. My wizard is sage, and I hardly ever die on her. I been teaching sins how to kill wizards that can actually play their class. It's not about the gear you have, it's how you play the class. I've had only one sin kill me so far on my wizard and that was during mass pk.
Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap....this guy.