• I serve the Soviet Union
  • Characters: Alex
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Oh the irony of the situation.

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan

wow that spam  :normal-16:
Violent very good player can i touch?

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
Niced vid, niced pk ty Austin
#maxprofit
hell yea

Offline HolaAmigos:)

• Old Player
  • ARE YOU MAD CUZ YOU ARAB ? AND VIRGIN ?
  • Characters: Arabs=Bad
  • Faction: Arabs=Bad
You are good you won pk 2 days in row should i put on yt 4 days before that

4 days of pk now kido

Offline Sensho

• Hang☆Over

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
It's you who actually needs to wake up and take a look. More than 3 people post a video of the same PK. We our selves told our members not to spam forums with vids, but your guild started doing it and ofc trash talks on em. I mean go in to their threads and compare it to ours. Only reason we start spamming forums is cause xp does it. Plus there is more trash talk to the rival guild on their threads than here. So be more logical sir

I don't understand what this means. Escarte is in Salvation and the only person from Salvation that makes PK videos is Cynix (and it's like once a week).

Sab

I don't understand what this means. Escarte is in Salvation and the only person from Salvation that makes PK videos is Cynix (and it's like once a week).

Was referring to Xpendable, since you find people like scott who would make vids of daily pk for troll, and others like Aelios who would show GCs and vent convos, again as a troll. Once Shinigami did a troll vid too of skype convos as well. I can continue :normal-1:

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Was referring to Xpendable, since you find people like scott who would make vids of daily pk for troll, and others like Aelios who would show GCs and vent convos, again as a troll. Once Shinigami did a troll vid too of skype convos as well. I can continue :normal-1:

It's you who actually needs to wake up and take a look. More than 3 people post a video of the same PK. We our selves told our members not to spam forums with vids, but your guild started doing it and ofc trash talks on em. I mean go in to their threads and compare it to ours. Only reason we start spamming forums is cause xp does it. Plus there is more trash talk to the rival guild on their threads than here. So be more logical sir

It still has nothing at all to do with Escarte's faction, but alright. Ty for pk.

Sab

It still has nothing at all to do with Escarte's faction, but alright. Ty for pk.

Idn who Escarte is, but again i was talking about xpend... so i thought Escarte is in XP? ty for correction i guess lol

Offline HolaAmigos:)

• Old Player
  • ARE YOU MAD CUZ YOU ARAB ? AND VIRGIN ?
  • Characters: Arabs=Bad
  • Faction: Arabs=Bad

yoyoyo why you coment ? if you ain't nothing go and do aoe heal and die 321 gogo fast

Ennaoj

I see you have a screenshot of our GC.
 :rolleyes:

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
I think the fact that one of these videos gets posted everyday is a little excessive.

You guys think you're better than Xpend and vice versa.

We get it.
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.