Epic Perfect World

Lag or Not?

Offline The_Accountant

• Characters: Talana/JadeEmperor
  • Faction: Salvation
I just have a few questions:
-is this server is not laggy to PH Users?
-are there many Filipino players here?
-since when was this server made?

I just want to make sure before my torrent finishes downloading the client, because I downloaded "Arena-Tournament WoW" and didn't fitted my connection. Thanks!
I am the Punishment of God, and if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent you a punishment like me upon you. - Genghis Khan.

Offline Ren

• Mad Hater
  • Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn
  • Characters: Ren / Chromatic
guess you can say that half of players here are pinoy..

Offline The_Accountant

• Characters: Talana/JadeEmperor
  • Faction: Salvation
ok thanks. I want more replies, just to make sure.
I am the Punishment of God, and if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent you a punishment like me upon you. - Genghis Khan.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander

2. yes, lots of them
3. idk :normal-19:

This server is best

at least it's better than others

and definitely better than PW official

seriously, EPW is supa good :tiger-4:
Last Edit: Mar 27, 2014, 10:07 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Kakaro

• Inactive Archer
  • Unmoved
  • Characters: Kakaro

Robbert

only server of an outdated game that worth played
EDIT: remove my moderation i cant even asslick the server without waiting for approval zzzzzzz
Last Edit: Mar 27, 2014, 10:52 am by Robbert

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
1. I believe that there is some lag experienced by PH players due to their location to the server and ISPs and such, but that can't be helped and doesn't prevent gameplay.
2. Yes we have a rather large PH population
3. Since 2012. We are the #1 PW p.server.

Most people I see come here are just curious to try and end up never leaving. We have a very, very large player base with many people who have been playing here for years.
Our custom content, events, staff, forums and support sets us apart from other servers, in a good way. Whether you are a PVP or PVE player, you should always be able to find something to do and something to work for.

Hope you enjoy your stay if you decide to keep downloading ^_^

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
  • I am not a Pro, I am not good
  • Characters: TRafalgar/DoubleOseven
i will not leave this server until i did not get my dream !!! hahahahah this server is best   :tiger-3: :tiger-3: :tiger-3: :tiger-3: :tiger-3: :tiger-3:

Ennaoj

1. I believe that there is some lag experienced by PH players due to their location to the server and ISPs and such, but that can't be helped and doesn't prevent gameplay.

^
Mainly, it is not laggy to ph players if you have a decent net connection and good pc specs that can support the game it self.

However, as of the moment, if you are on PLDT, then chances are, you ARE experiencing lag in game.
I am in contact with their engineering department, and they said it's a nationwide problem of slow browsing to no connection at all - but not all subscribers are experiencing it.
Two systems are affected, technically speaking. Real problem are not actually those systems but the routes the data travels to.

Since PLDT is the main channel for telecommunication in our country, it goes w/o saying that other ISP providers such as Globe, Smart, Sky, etc are also somehow affected since they are riding on PLDT's lines.

But still, I encourage you ph players who are experiencing lag spikes to contact your providers first and see what they have to say.

Screenshots would really help you a lot if you are to file for credits, ijs.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
come and play, you won't be sorry :)
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

Most people I see come here are just curious to try and end up never leaving. We have a very, very large player base with many people who have been playing here for years.
Our custom content, events, staff, forums and support sets us apart from other servers, in a good way. Whether you are a PVP or PVE player, you should always be able to find something to do and something to work for.

Hope you enjoy your stay if you decide to keep downloading ^_^

I haven't left since I joined back in 2012.  Took breaks, sure.  But actually quit and uninstalled and all that? Nope.  This was the server that finally pulled me away from PWI actually.

Side note: I thought this server was made in 2011, but boomed in 2012?  I remember joining just after the 1 year anniversary.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
tha'ts round time of me hopping on to try this server out for the first time sometime in 2011, was lazy and didn't even have forum account till sometime in 2012 still have a general summers token for makin r9 (<-- Packrat)
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Orange

• your an apple
  • im an orange
  • Characters: DarKSide/Doll/MaeAnn
  • Faction: Artifex
this server is the best of all Perfect World Servers

DarKSide>Barb Sage 150
ImNotArcker>Archer Sage 150
Doll>Cleric Demon 150
Doll>BladeMaster Demon 150
ViX>Mystic Demon 150